Poll

What Metroidvania should we play on Twitch?

Circle of the Moon
Harmony of Dissonance
Aria of Sorrow
Symphony of the Night
Curse of Darkness

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: #Igavania: What Metroidvania should we play?  (Read 20740 times)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: #Igavania: What Metroidvania should we play?
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2015, 11:22:28 PM »
Studies are important. We all understand that. :)

If I could hug you I would  :'( Thank you, all of you. My health is kicking me right now. going to take a break then do speech & debate which I've been fairing a bit better. During the midterms  for my debate class I got 20/21 points.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2015, 11:39:25 PM »
If prunyuu is here now he would also say the same thing.

I'd give you a virtual hug back.  :D
Take care of your health. Stress can do massive damage. I already experienced it first hand.
Speech and debate classes are awesome. I just wished that I were more vocal when I was at that age....

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2015, 09:08:34 AM »
Prunyuu~*glomps* Shiroi is right, we'll always be here, so taking care of your health is the most important thing. Concentrate on that first! :D

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2015, 10:09:34 AM »
Take care of your health. Stress can do massive damage. I already experienced it first hand.

I know this first-hand as well. Yeah take care of your health Neobelmont. It's definitely not something to be taken lightly. And hopefully Gunlord is one of those hairless cats or you'll have allergies to deal with lol.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Captain Sheepy

• Hunter in Training
  • Need a Quality Assurance Tester?
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2015, 12:17:50 PM »
Alright. So it's about 4 days to our supposed stream date on the 3rd of June right after I finish my final.

The results have come to a staggering prediction and decision that we will be indeed playing both Circle of the Moon and Harmony of Dissonance!

It's gonna be really crazy guys, Neobelmont who's mega pro at these games might just be the one playing the majority of the game while I entertain you guys like how I do on Youtube and etc...and with my voice acting too probably XD lol.

Otherwise, Hype hype hype for probably the most lore rich...or maybe educationally rich...or just plain awesome stream of your lives. Okay...well, we don't know how it will turn out, but you guys better expect a lot of me asking you guys questions, trying to answer your questions, and viewer interaction!

If we are going to come together as a community and all have fun together, then hear me now dungeon peoples! Don't sit back quietly, let us hear your comments (read actually) in the chat! Participate in whatever questions or trivia we may present. Let us share the loves and have fun together as a community! >u<

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2015, 10:39:58 AM »
Alright. So it's about 4 days to our supposed stream date on the 3rd of June right after I finish my final.

It's gonna be really crazy guys, Neobelmont who's mega pro at these games might just be the one playing the majority of the game while I entertain you guys like how I do on Youtube and etc...and with my voice acting too probably XD lol.

I'm not that mega I just try really hard to the best of my ability  :P
(click to show/hide)

Offline Captain Sheepy

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2015, 08:53:39 PM »
ALRIGHT EVERYONE! The new thread for our stream is up!

http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php/topic,7991.0.html

This has all the information for June 3rd! Please read up!

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: #Igavania: What Metroidvania should we play? Livestream Today
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2015, 11:56:15 AM »
With finals done we are ready to finally do this. Now Sheepy did post a link of when this is going to happen so just take a look at it. we are also grateful that you all understand that were are students and that we needed to do ours finals. I just finished my health and debate classes so my I feel a whole lot better. With that said, we really hope you'll all attend this stream and thank you for reading this message and participating in this thread  :)
(click to show/hide)

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
Re: #Igavania: What Metroidvania should we play? Livestream Today
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2015, 11:07:29 AM »
With finals done we are ready to finally do this. Now Sheepy did post a link of when this is going to happen so just take a look at it. we are also grateful that you all understand that were are students and that we needed to do ours finals. I just finished my health and debate classes so my I feel a whole lot better. With that said, we really hope you'll all attend this stream and thank you for reading this message and participating in this thread  :)
Yea i want parts in this
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2015, 01:09:39 PM »
Yea i want parts in this

Well harmony of dissonance is done but we have not done circle of the moon yet. So we just have to find a day when everyone can join in also nice to see you again son  :) , I don't see you on ps3 anymore  :(

however you and everyone else can watch the replay from this link

http://www.twitch.tv/captainsheepyy/b/665649311

I would love to hear everyone's feed back it was very tiring to do six hours straight. So please anyone leave a comment this was my first livestream with my friend so I kind of want to get better.

(click to show/hide)

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2015, 10:10:57 AM »
Well harmony of dissonance is done but we have not done circle of the moon yet. So we just have to find a day when everyone can join in also nice to see you again son  :) , I don't see you on ps3 anymore  :(

however you and everyone else can watch the replay from this link

http://www.twitch.tv/captainsheepyy/b/665649311

I would love to hear everyone's feed back it was very tiring to do six hours straight. So please anyone leave a comment this was my first livestream with my friend so I kind of want to get better.
Thanks
Cool ill have to check this out then today. Been on a hiatus from the forums but i haven't forgotten you all.
And yea, im on PSN still (as long as my gf isn't using it) Mostly for MKX now and FFX

I definitely need to know if you're gonna do CotM. One of my faves with ol Graves
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Captain Sheepy

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2015, 02:05:56 AM »
Thanks
Cool ill have to check this out then today. Been on a hiatus from the forums but i haven't forgotten you all.
And yea, im on PSN still (as long as my gf isn't using it) Mostly for MKX now and FFX

I definitely need to know if you're gonna do CotM. One of my faves with ol Graves
We will. We'll try to do it on a weekend so more people can come this time.