Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Haunted Castle Medly  (Read 2646 times)

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: September 01, 2015, 07:11:44 PM »
Hey guys, sorry for the delayed absence  :rollseyes: i've since left one job and started another, and it has zapped a MINIMUM of 12hrs a day, EVERY...FUCKING....DAY, so as you can guess a LOT of my free time has been spend sleeping and resting lol.  Anyways, i was messing around with some old tracks and forgot i started to make a haunted castle medly (just for fun of course, not for the monthly comp's  ;D ) and figured, what the hell, get it done!  So far, i just have 4 tracks: Cross your heart, Devil's Revival, Basement Melody (one of my favorites) and don't wait until night (another one of my all time favorites!).  I'm debating doing the extra tracks like the game over, ending creds and player death.  Also Bloody Tears, just because...its Bloody Tears and its in basically every game in some variation or the other lol.  If you guys would like to hear those added, please let me know!  I still need to add tracks like Dracula's Room and Final Battle as well as Sent to the Devil's Requiem (LOVED what they did on ReBirth, DEFINITELY hear some heavy riffage needed there lol).  I hope you guys dig it so far!  8)

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/3uzl6or1y2s4blx/Haunted+Castle+medly+preview.mp3
But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!!!!!!!!

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 01:21:39 AM »
Very nice so far. Killer playing and very nice ideas here and there. Production is cleaner too, just like your VV3 track (maybe the orchestra part after 7:00 is a little overcompressed). :)

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 09:10:36 AM »
Thanks man, I agree, the end needs some touching up but its still a WIP so there may be some big changes by the time it gets wrapped up lol. I also still need to add a couple of tracks to it as well so i'll be posting the finished tune once I get it all together and polished.
But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!!!!!!!!

Tags:

anything