Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Chrono Trigger Arranged Soundtrack  (Read 2788 times)

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: January 23, 2017, 10:08:50 AM »
https://dracula9antichapel.bandcamp.com/album/chrono-trigger-arranged-soundtrack

TL;DR this entire thing was redone (most from the ground-up as I'd lost many of the OG project files) for an MSU-1 romhacker by the handle of qwertymodo, who's been incredibly patient and professional throughout the whole process, so be sure to check out his project as it continues along. He originally relied on my old files, but they were of such subpar quality I decided it'd be more prudent to just update EVERYTHING rather than just re-export it all lossless.

Plus the old ones sounded like shit and were terribly mixed, so this was gonna happen at some point anyway, qwerty just sped the process up by giving the album a true purpose.

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 08:48:30 AM »
So, did you intend to release it for a price or did you just run out of free download credits?
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 09:44:57 AM »
I don't sell anything.

That gets me sued.

But if fans want to leave donations...

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 09:56:45 AM »
Well, as of this writing it's priced at US$7 or higher, so you might want to take care of that ASAP.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 10:24:27 AM »
Huh. Looks like I did run out of credits. And here I thought I'd make it the last four days before the auto-renewal.

Good catch, fixed.

Tags:

anything