Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Circle of the Moon is 16 years old now  (Read 5845 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Circle of the Moon is 16 years old now
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2017, 10:53:15 AM »
My fave Metroidvania. I still find that this title has aged well in my mind. While it doesn't have the bells and whistles that other titles have, I find it doesn't really need them. Sometimes less is more and CotM has proven that.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
Re: Circle of the Moon is 16 years old now
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2017, 01:31:51 AM »
Still one of the better Metroidvanias, yo. Beat it again when it hit Virtual Console, still a load of fun. Tons more good game design than Harmony of Dissonance.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags:

anything