Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: taco taco  (Read 17392 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2020, 06:05:26 PM »
Congratulations Bloo!  :)

Don't spend it unwisely though.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Holy Diver

• Have been down too long in the midnight seas
  • Vampire Hunter
  • You probably don't know what I mean tho
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2020, 09:00:41 AM »
in other news,,,, I got accepted into art college! this is the only piece of good news I've had in months. i got a $16000 yearly scholarship just from my portfolio which is pretty insane and hard for me to believe.
Fuck yeah! Go bloo!

On an unrelated note, how long do y'all usualy need to know for sure you love someone? I've been with a guy for about a month now(although we texted a bit before that) and still can't say that I like anything about him other than the way he looks. I mean, he's a sweet dude, but we're just very different from one another and I can't say whether or not I can be with someone that different from me in the long run.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 01:38:01 PM by Holy Diver »
Gotta get away

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2020, 08:28:49 AM »
Common interests are important for a long-term relationship.

But hey, get yo' dick sucked while the gettin's good.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Holy Diver

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2020, 09:28:24 AM »
Common interests are important for a long-term relationship.

Figured as much.
Wellp, you're right, even if this might not turn out a long-term thing, might as well enjoy the time I have left.
Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 09:32:15 AM by Holy Diver »
Gotta get away

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2020, 09:32:24 AM »

That's if your partner is into that kind of thing. Best to check with them first about what kinds of sex play they're into before engaging in it, lest you make a big mistake.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 05:32:56 PM by X »
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Holy Diver

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2020, 11:14:14 AM »
That's if your partner is into that kind of thing. Best to check with them first about what kinds of sex play their into before engaging in it, lest you make a big mistake.
Yeah we already talked about that. [Insert funny no consent no fun kinda comment here]

But thanks for looking out for me man
Gotta get away

Offline Holy Diver

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2020, 09:06:48 PM »
Welp, happy new year guys! Hopefuly it's less shit than whatever the fuck this trainwreck of a year was.

I fucked up the engine protection on my old man's car while driving over some nigh invisible roadguards(or whatever the fuck those things on the side of the road are called in proper english). So yeah, kind of a rough start, but it only goes up from here, I hope.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 09:08:21 PM by Holy Diver »
Gotta get away

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2021, 10:02:48 AM »
Even though 2020 was a bad year (minus the three months before COVID-19 hit/was announced), the worst year to be alive was 536 AD. So we should at least be somewhat grateful for small favors  ???

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2021, 06:56:43 PM »
I have the piping hot salmon and asparagus poops.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Holy Diver

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2021, 04:26:50 AM »
Too lazy to start a new thread.

Fucking Kentauro Miura died.
I mean, I don't know what to say at this point.
World has lost an incredible artist.
Gotta get away

Online VladOfWallachia

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Carpathian Night
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2021, 04:51:39 AM »
Too lazy to start a new thread.

Fucking Kentauro Miura died.
I mean, I don't know what to say at this point.
World has lost an incredible artist.

I’ve heard so much about Berserk over the years that I finally got a copy of the first volume a few months ago, but I have yet to begin reading it. I guess now is the time...

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2021, 09:31:19 AM »
I honestly never got into Berserk or other mangas of the type. I guess Battle Royale rubbed off on me in a bad way that anything in a similar vein isn't worth my sanity or time. But to lose an artist is to lose parts of human culture to be sure. Be it music, art, story-telling, etc.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2021, 04:38:41 PM »
Never read Battle Royale, only seen the movie, but I don't see the correlation between that and Berserk. Unless you just mean dark, violent manga in general.

Berserk isn't all grimdark though. Its major theme is about humanity and the struggle and will to survive.

I got through like 11 or so volumes some years back, always meant to keep reading—except now it's been so long, and with the release of the deluxe oversized editions, I decided to start over lol.

Some of the most amazing manga art, if not THE best, in my opinion. Kind of a cross between western and manga style art. Miura was insanely talented, and really had a unique vision and storytelling sense. Also, like any good artist, he didn't try to hide his influences (Verhoeven's Flesh+Blood, Hellraiser, the phantom from Phantom of the Paradise—even if these were all pretty superficial pop culture references, it was still cool to see what he'd borrow).
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2021, 03:22:14 PM »
Yeah, Miura's death is an absolute tragedy. I was devastated when I heard the news and though talking with my friends has helped get me back on my feet, I still can't quite believe it...

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2021, 02:14:39 PM »
Welp, I'm engaged. Likely getting married the second week of October. Guess I'd better find a job before she changes her mind... lol. Would be nice to buy our own house within a year after marrying, so guess I gotta make munny (and my unemployment just ended).
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: