Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: In a alternative timeline....  (Read 2539 times)

Offline Zydalc

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
In a alternative timeline....
« on: October 14, 2020, 02:31:06 PM »
+1
If Bram Stoker released Dracula as "Count Wampyr" and since it would have taken place in Styria instead of Transylvania I think the game would be instead called Castlestyria.

Food for thought.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 02:34:38 PM by Zydalc »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 09:54:06 AM »
Possibly. I also think that the novel wouldn't have had the same amount of impact as does its current version. It would have been different that's for sure, however I feel the novel wouldn't have been as impactful as there'd be less connections ie; Count Dracula, Transylvania, etc. But at the same time the story might be a little more original due to the changes of said locations and names.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Online LuxKiller65

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 10:03:47 PM »
So it would have been Akumajo Wampyro.

Tags:

anything