Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Pandora's Tower for Wii is coming out finally in the US, and soon.  (Read 1444 times)

Offline ShinAkumaXX

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
Yeah, Pandora's Tower for Wii is coming out here April 16th. I'm caught a little by surprise. I'm definitely going to buy, and damn it's going to start at 39.99. Sick! I have seen some videos and always thought this one looked really rad. I actually enjoy all the Wii rpg's that came out here due to fan outcry. I played the Last Story when I went home for the holiday season a bit and loved it. wish I had my Wii here with me. Anyone else excited for this game? Looks fantastic.

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
Re: Pandora's Tower for Wii is coming out finally in the US, and soon.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 09:11:09 PM »
Better late than never I suppose. They're probably really screwing up their potential sale by waiting so long, though. And what for? I doubt they had to do anything to it since it was already localized for EU. It IS a fun game though.
"Stuff and things."

Tags: