Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The CVDF photo thread reborn  (Read 578147 times)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #495 on: June 26, 2013, 11:53:18 AM »
Wow, you have changed so much from the last time we have seen pictures of you Gecko, i dare say that you are much better looking now.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Gecko

• King for 1,000 Years on Occasion Avenue
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #496 on: June 26, 2013, 12:52:20 PM »
Why thank you! I try to walk the line between a rocker and business look, since I'm currently looking for jobs. I think I look spiffy in my current glasses. They really work with my face.
------------
Return to CastleVania

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #497 on: June 30, 2013, 02:00:21 AM »
This is a few years old, from when I graduated from high school. I had to scan it, so it doesn't look very good, but I love this dress and I wanted to post it  :)

Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #498 on: June 30, 2013, 02:05:45 AM »
And here are 2 more I edited some days ago but didn't find time to post them.
They are from the same trip of the 1st picture I posted.

On this one I'm alone...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 02:07:24 AM by Pfil »
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #499 on: June 30, 2013, 02:08:52 AM »
...and on this one I'm with a friend I met during holidays.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #500 on: June 30, 2013, 01:44:10 PM »
+1
You look like a princess in that dress..... :P
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #501 on: June 30, 2013, 04:12:20 PM »
Thanks!  :)
Very kind of you!

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #502 on: June 30, 2013, 04:16:01 PM »
+2
Pfil, you're gorgeous. You have the body of a model, seriously. Especially in that last picture-your legs look so long! May I ask how tall you are?
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #503 on: June 30, 2013, 07:00:49 PM »
+1
You make me blush! Thanks Laina!
I'm not tall, really. I have a tiny body.
I wish more people would have told me that things when I was in high school... or right now in my town at least.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #504 on: June 30, 2013, 09:35:08 PM »
+1
sounds like you live in a pretty lame place

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #505 on: June 30, 2013, 09:42:01 PM »
It is a lame place, indeed. It's the karma of being a "nerd" who likes anime, manga and games in a little town where most people are SUPER conservative.
Not to mention they don't know other things about myself... they would crucify me.
But you all make me feel really good here with your sweet words  :)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #506 on: July 01, 2013, 11:41:26 PM »
+1
I agree on you having some real nice legs.

That's coming from a Christian conservative, by the way (though not ultra conservative).

Signed,
Mista Smoov
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #507 on: July 02, 2013, 12:19:30 AM »
Thanks!
I've been raised with Christian beliefs too, but people here seems to think that anime, manga and games are weird when you are in high school, because you have to do what everyone does, and more weird when you grow up, because they are "kids stuff".
Although, truth be told, I'm not conservative (you know what I mean if you've been reading some past posts I wrote  :P).
I've been thinking... if my legs are so popular, I will take picture of my legs, so I don't show my face, but everyone is happy anyway, heehee! (just kidding   ;))

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #508 on: July 02, 2013, 01:36:57 AM »
+3
It's not me but here's a picture of my brother and his new wife. They got married Saturday. Thought I'd share.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #509 on: July 02, 2013, 02:17:57 AM »
+1
Nice looking couple there.

I've been raised with Christian beliefs too, but people here seems to think that anime, manga and games are weird when you are in high school, because you have to do what everyone does, and more weird when you grow up, because they are "kids stuff".

People have their beliefs and convictions. Sometimes they can be based on living humble lives, other times they can be based on strange, sometimes unbiblical ideas. A specific social group will tend to hold on to the same or similar ideas. Just kinda the way things go and I don't begrudge anyone any of it.

My dad thinks video games and anime/cartoons are for babies (he even said that to me a few times when I was a kid even, like 8–12 years old) but he's never prevented me from enjoying any of it. He didn't really like the more violent games and I'm sure he'd have some beef with the sexual content that was in a few anime I enjoyed then, but he's been cool in trusting me to do what's right.

Granted, I used that freedom to get into some very sleazy horror/exploitation films in recent years :P but I've recently become convicted of that by the Holy Spirit and have weeded a lot of the more extreme movies out of my collection.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags:

anything