Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Little things that make you happy  (Read 29407 times)

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2013, 12:03:05 PM »
+1
Stationery stores make me happy. All those nice papers, pens, coloring materials.... Even if i dont buy anything i am happy.

For me it's used bookstores. (Or fleamarkets with large book sections.) It's a joyful hunt for hidden treasures I may have never heard of.

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2013, 06:21:18 PM »
Banana soup. So simple, so delicious. I like to shave dark chocolate on top of it on account of the flavor-splosion!
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2013, 06:27:12 PM »
I wanna that recipe :p
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 07:26:58 PM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #93 on: March 04, 2013, 07:36:13 PM »

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: March 04, 2013, 08:08:32 PM »
Thanks, you should post in Laina's recipe thread sometime, I want to taste ladies blood.. erm.. I mean recipes :P
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Laina

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2013, 08:24:09 PM »
Thanks.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Lone Wolf

Re: Little things that make you happy
« Reply #97 on: March 04, 2013, 10:05:35 PM »
This made me a hell of a lot happy lol(thanks, Leligax ;)):

Worst movie death scene ever

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2013, 05:54:05 AM »
im happy when work is cancelled due to snow! makes me feel like a kid all over again!!!
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Laina

• RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: March 05, 2013, 09:41:51 AM »
+2
Thanks.

You're totes welcome, Lely. You should check out & post on my recipe thread too! I love to hear new recipes from fellow dungeonites.
Groove is in the heart.

Lone Wolf

« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2013, 12:26:45 PM »
+1
I feel happy whenever i feel like i'm free. To feel like a true animal, wild, pure, and free, as Nature has made you so.
But mankind took it away, so there's no more animality on men anymore. At least, not much as before...
It's pitiful.... Wished i could live in my own house, far away from society, from the big cities, far from everything that could've made me "human". Everything!
If only things were so simple, just as before! It wouldn't be bad... People always tend to make things worse themselves....
As they forgot of how they were born, about their origins, about every single purity that once made men what they were before...
Animals... Free animals...

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2013, 12:43:56 PM »
Tarzan welcomes you ;D
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Lone Wolf

« Reply #102 on: March 06, 2013, 09:19:51 PM »

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #103 on: March 06, 2013, 09:43:20 PM »
lol dude :p

Hey! The original Tarzan books were great, at least the first two. (I've got 22 of them but only read the first 4 so far, 3 isn't very good.) Edgar Rice Burroughs shared the racism and other prejudices of his time but damned if he couldn't spin a tale. Since they were published before 1922 the first 8 of the books are in the public domain in the US and probably most other places. If you can suspend your disbelief for a pulp fiction Jungle Fantasy I'd recommend giving the first 2 a read- http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/78 http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/81 scanned-in from physical book versions can also be found on archive.org
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 12:29:53 AM by Ratty »

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #104 on: March 07, 2013, 05:19:03 AM »
Hey! The original Tarzan books were great, at least the first two. (I've got 22 of them but only read the first 4 so far, 3 isn't very good.) Edgar Rice Burroughs shared the racism and other prejudices of his time but damned if he couldn't spin a tale. Since they were published before 1922 the first 8 of the books are in the public domain in the US and probably most other places. If you can suspend your disbelief for a pulp fiction Jungle Fantasy I'd recommend giving the first 2 a read- http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/78 http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/81 scanned-in from physical book versions can also be found on archive.org
so if he could spin a tale, do u think he had a hand in Tale Spin?
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Tags: