Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: When did people start calling Simon's Theme 'dance of the holy man'  (Read 11372 times)

Offline Morning star

• Vanquishing Evil Since 1987
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Vintage video game collector.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
Re: When did people start calling Simon's Theme 'dance of the holy man'
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2014, 02:03:40 AM »
1. I'm only supporting the fact that the title sounds like Richter's theme. People being retards or not, I don't care. They just need to get their facts right. That's like people saying Blood Tears was arranged by Children of Bodom or some other industrial metal band, they never checked their sources.
2. Abaddon being a musician demon, much like Amaduscias, in DoS, and myself being a musician, I thought it was a nice reference; plus I love that boss. Tastes. :)

My bad.

This magic whip could be an example of advanced alien technology.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2014, 09:39:01 AM »
point is, Google exists. If one doesn't check his/her sources it's entirely on that person's own expense.

But the retard comment did have a personal attachment, there are some people who really don't know what they are talking about...

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2014, 10:16:12 AM »
+1
Unfortunately, there a tons of examples of misinformation about Castlevania that is spread around and nobody bothers to question. This is just one case.   

Offline Morning star

• Vanquishing Evil Since 1987
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Vintage video game collector.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2014, 08:12:01 PM »
point is, Google exists. If one doesn't check his/her sources it's entirely on that person's own expense.

But the retard comment did have a personal attachment, there are some people who really don't know what they are talking about...

I think you mean, it's entirely AT that persons own expense. Mind sharing what the "personal attachment" was? Your right though, there are a lot of people who don't know what they are talking about. Or how to speak. Or that have enough fortitude to come straight out with what they are trying to say. And if they can't muster the sack to be a man, it's at their own expense ;)

This magic whip could be an example of advanced alien technology.

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2014, 08:36:00 PM »
Lay off the petty snipes, everyone. We're all adults here.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 08:38:53 PM by Ratty »

Offline EisaKrieger

• Elemental Warrior
  • Hunter in Training
    • My Cv: Fjording of the Abyss page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Some night after having destroyed Dracula, AGAIN, for crap's sake, Simon was hanging out with some Belgian monks in their abbey getting trashed on some excellent Trappist beer they were brewing.  A monk got thrashing on his lute and another was hammering some wicked beats on the carillon and Simon started busting some mad moves like Capoeira style head slides and spins and Cossack kicks.  One monk ran to tell his brothers, "You gotta see this holy man's glorious dance moves!"
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 05:05:15 PM by EisaKrieger »

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Let us remember the night that Dracula got served, Amen!

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Unfortunately, there a tons of examples of misinformation about Castlevania that is spread around and nobody bothers to question. This is just one case.

What?! So that means that Eric Lecarde isnt Alucard son with Maria?! My world is falling    j/k

In topic, I remember seeing it named like that even before youtube.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags: