Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

It's not from me. I am working on something else...but maybe they will post in the group soon.
There is something better coming. Not from me but something better is coming, not this project.

Does anyone know if this project is still alive? The last time I heard from Metroidquest was back in February of last year over at his Discord channel. O_o
There is something better coming. Not from me but something better is coming, not this project.
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: Azure Striker Gunvolt 3
« Last post by Aceearly1993 on Yesterday at 04:26:39 PM »
Got to try out the PC demo.
The impression is just as I expected: Basic controls are dreadful and complex, packed with frustration. I must admit the teleport slash stuff has some good idea in it, but the execution is not that great.
Oh and if you for some reason don't want to slash enemies, then you don't have the necessary meter to switch to GV in order to do some levitation crossing large pits thus rendering a pacifist run not possible unlike previous games.
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Romancelvania, anyone?
« Last post by X on Yesterday at 10:00:08 AM »
I’m eying the Jack-o-Lantern scarecrow chick. I lover her design.

Yeah, she does have those squashy melons XD
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Maze of Galious Remake
« Last post by Kamirine on Yesterday at 08:20:18 AM »
I will buy this the moment it comes out. I probably won’t get far—but I’ll still try anyway! XD
In my humble opinion, while I understand and respect the effort, there is no *fixing* it because they just got too many things fundamentally wrong.  It’s more a case of if the changes are so bothersome that it makes this adaption unwatchable for me at this point.

I could barely get through the video. I just wanted the characters to shut the fuck up. I hate their anime shrieks.

Fingers crossed for an option to turn the voices off.  I do want to play this because I love classicvania games and it looks alright-ish, but yeah, the voices are grating.
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Romancelvania, anyone?
« Last post by Kamirine on Yesterday at 08:08:00 AM »
I’ll give it a go just because it looks like it could be fun.

Also, do we know if dating the Grim Reaper is an option?  Because if Dracula can be gay, might as well go with that ship.  Otherwise, I’m eying the Jack-o-Lantern scarecrow chick. I lover her design.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
anything