Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Game.com Symphony of the Night Prototype
« Last post by X on October 30, 2022, 08:16:56 PM »
It really does seem too ambitious... Nifty but ambitious.
« Last post by zangetsu468 on October 30, 2022, 04:50:12 PM »
The question is WHY would anyone choose to play this over the other versions other than bragging rights?
« Last post by BLOOD MONKEY on October 30, 2022, 12:12:17 PM »
Absolutely insane to me that they were even trying to recreate the original game in any capacity. I was under the impression it'd be like a shortened "greatest hits" sorta thing with short linear areas. I had also gotten the impression from the original screenshots that Al had been resprited for this version, but it just seems like they reduced the color and kept all of his original animation frames.
... no wonder this project was an utter failure.

Still extremely interesting. If it's not being dumped because of a lack of physical tools for it,, I'd be willing to fund an effort to obtain such items if it were guaranteed this rom would be dumped.
Off Topic / Re: What anime are you currently watching....
« Last post by X on October 29, 2022, 10:50:24 AM »
Surprised the twittards haven't discovered it yet

From what I heard Elon Musk bought Twitter and is cleaning out the 'twittards' so-to-speak. That's probably why.
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Castlevania OBAKEIDORO! Crossover DLC
« Last post by GuyStarwind on October 29, 2022, 10:14:15 AM »
Idk what this game is, but it's nice seeing Leon Belmont.
Off Topic / Re: What anime are you currently watching....
« Last post by Abnormal Freak on October 29, 2022, 06:19:22 AM »
Watched the new Bastard on Netflix. Really liked it up until the last 5 episodes or so, as it just got tedious, and they introduced some wonky CGI animation, and I say fuck that shit completely. Looking forward to season 2, though. Surprised the twittards haven't discovered it yet, because hoo boy does this have a lot of questionable content, and I'm here for it.
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Sexy Richter Cosplay
« Last post by Gunlord on October 28, 2022, 11:21:14 PM »
UNFATHOMABLY based.
« Last post by PFG9000 on October 28, 2022, 06:30:45 PM »
I just stumbled across a YouTube video of this and came here to see if anybody knew anything.  It looks much farther along in development than I thought.  Graphically I'd say it's pretty impressive too.  I wonder if the ROM will ever be dumped?
General Castlevania Discussion / Castlevania OBAKEIDORO! Crossover DLC
« Last post by Reinhart77 on October 28, 2022, 06:41:28 AM »
Another Castlevania crossover.  Hope there’s more than crossovers in the franchise’s near future. It’s great to see Leon Belmont get some love though.

https://realotakugamer.com/obakeidoro-receiving-castlevania-crossover-dlc/85766/
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Let The Rumors Rise Again
« Last post by Belmontoya on October 27, 2022, 10:39:26 AM »
Without going into details, I've spoken to some people at Konami and gotten word from the top that they have a plan in place for Castlevania and they at least seem confident about it. 🤷

This was quite a while ago.

I know that they've passed on a lot of games that would have made the fans very happy. Much more than mobile stuff. So whatever they have (if its still even a thing), it better be good.

That's all I can say.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10