Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: Azure Striker Gunvolt 3
« Last post by Aceearly1993 on October 26, 2022, 07:05:48 PM »
So it's pretty clearly that the bad side of GV3 would continue to pollute future brand-new Inti Creates IPs until the end of the world. I gave up all hopes. This is so Dumb.
General Castlevania Discussion / Let The Rumors Rise Again
« Last post by Dark Nemesis on October 26, 2022, 02:11:46 PM »
So, who remembers this article?

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/10/rumour-konami-reportedly-reviving-castlevania-metal-gear-solid-and-silent-hill

One third of it became reality, so what do you think, is there any hope for the Castlevania game to be also true?
General Castlevania Discussion / Sexy Richter Cosplay
« Last post by GuyStarwind on October 26, 2022, 10:54:51 AM »
Hey, delete if not allowed, but I saw this and thought I'd share.

https://twitter.com/Annjelife/status/1584254763524231168/photo/1
https://twitter.com/Annjelife/status/1584968818526654464/photo/1

Ps I couldn't figure out to post the pictures in the post but the links should work fine.

Pss this might be a double post. I'm on my phone trying to type this stuff.
Off Topic / Re: What anime are you currently watching....
« Last post by Bloodreign on October 26, 2022, 02:43:12 AM »
Gegege no Kitarou, as much of the 1968 series subbed as I can find (22 of 65 episodes), the only 3 subbed episodes of the 1971 version, now onto the 1985 version, which has over 100 episodes.
Off Topic / Re: What anime are you currently watching....
« Last post by Hiryu on October 22, 2022, 08:23:17 PM »
It's that time of the year for classic Vampire Hunter D (1985). CGI be damned.
Maybe I'll check this out. After season 2 I was done.
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: Silent Hill 2 Remake
« Last post by zangetsu468 on October 22, 2022, 04:20:02 AM »
I’ve played through this game taking many breaks over a period of years. It really had a gloomy early-mid 2k almost film noir x a misty, lucid dream-type of feel. I’m not necessarily feeling that same vibe here being so graphically, crystal clear.

The footage was 90% cgi, in comparison, the gameplay looks very ps3 heavy rain era. Understandable it’s not finished footage, but it’s underwhelming in comparison.
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: Silent Hill 2 Remake
« Last post by VladOfWallachia on October 20, 2022, 06:51:23 AM »
I regret skipping Silent Hill 2. I played through the first Silent Hill when it originally launched, and I loved it. For whatever reason, I could never find the time to jump into the sequel, which I most often hear is the best entry in the series.

Also, it is great to see Konami making Silent Hill games again, I wasn't expecting a SH2 remake to be announced. I hope this works out well for them and encourages them to keep their incredible legacy alive in the modern era.
Off Topic / Re: BLOOD M. GALLERY
« Last post by X on October 19, 2022, 06:25:56 PM »
You've been busy  :o
Off Topic / Re: Bloo Art
« Last post by BLOOD MONKEY on October 19, 2022, 02:14:18 PM »
New post time!

It's been like half a year? :O My life has changed a lot since then and I haven't exactly had the time for much art, but I really feel like the little art I have done is really starting to define and refine my artstyle. I've also slightly rebranded my image. I worked a job where I used the name Bloo as an alias (I picked it because it was an easy choice) and it made me get real sick of the name. I'm Blood Monkey now. hehe.

Be warned, large images and tiny words attached to them up ahead.

First up, a small series of images depicting a part of the story of VOX;

THE MAW burst open in 2001, rending the surface of the south pole and shaking the world with it.

Long thought to be a myth, THE MAW is said to be the home of a demon older than the world.
It took expedition teams 25 years to reach the innermost layer of the speleothem forest. This is what they saw.

Next, some watercolor and ink art of a couple of the characters.

full size image;
(click to show/hide)

full size image;
(click to show/hide)

And most recently, I've started my Simon Belmont sprite sheet from scratch, again. While I've wanted to just get it over with and done for quite some time now, it's been too long since the last animations were made for it and I can see too many flaws now. I took too many shortcuts and the animation was sloppy as hell. No more fucking around. I'm redrawing every frame even if it's a slight arm movement! Mostly getting good results by tracing over Richter's animation set and adjusting for size / proportion. Might work on original moves once the full set is done, might not. The whole plan is to do a couple of complete tilesets / backgrounds and have a massive portfolio project to show for it.

Last but absolutely not least, I have a rather lewd drawing I made of my fiance. It's not directly explicit (I've seen more explicit art of the succubus posted here without problem) but it's still a lot, so be warned.
LEWD CONTENT WARNING
(click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10