Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Is something wrong with my eyes....  (Read 6546 times)

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« on: June 08, 2011, 09:14:25 PM »
The topics are all light purple or something.... The links, I mean, which include topics, and such.

It's really throwing me off.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 09:36:32 PM »
nope not just you... I noticed it too and thought I was goin blind til I clicked a topic and noticed it against the normal txt color. I kinda like it tho

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 09:51:26 PM »
The forum is a creature of chaos

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 10:05:34 PM »
I dunno if I like it... I feel like I'm going blind like you said... it's making my eyes kind of tired looking at it.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 12:32:58 AM »
I think it's a rose purple or faded purple. But yeah I noticed this to and thought my eyes are getting worse then before Xp This your color scheme Jorge?

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 02:07:02 AM »
The virus from the previous server, where all the forum was purple, has started to spread here...........
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2011, 05:35:02 AM »
Haha, no your eyes are not going weird.

The "Links" color has changed from BBBBBB (a shade of gray) to a light lavender shade, because some people haven't been able to tell what's a link from what's regular text (unless they hover the mouse over a link).  This affects all normal links in the forum.

If you have a different suggestion for the link color, let me know.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2011, 08:20:10 AM »
Navi Blue?

Yes, I realized I spelled it Navi... >.>

How about Gold. Like the castlevania symbol!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 08:38:30 AM by Kale »

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2011, 09:08:34 AM »
Hmmm... I'll try it out. :P
EDIT: Done!
What do you guys think?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 09:11:07 AM by Jorge D. Fuentes »
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2011, 09:12:32 AM »
That is MUCH better imo. :)

The top is still purple though, in case you didn't intentionally kept it purple. The forum folder listing.

Offline angevil

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Is something wrong with my eyes....
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2011, 09:17:38 AM »
Why is everything so yellow? My eyes hurt.

Offline Kaori

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2011, 09:58:38 AM »
I was wondering what was going on. Last night I was on a different laptop and I thought the purple was just the laptop being weird. Then I get back on the normal one this morning and it was yellow. I was so confused.  :'(

Offline Puwexil

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Will viciously hate any that draw his/her ire, with little provocation. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2011, 10:05:03 AM »
This gold is much worse than the purple.

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2011, 10:07:39 AM »
Meh, Gold is much better, and much easier to read.... It just doesn't fit with all the other colors.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2011, 10:11:20 AM »
Okay.... so you guys have confirmed that I cannot please everyone.
I don't mind if it's gold or lavender, but the fact is, gray links don't really differentiate themselves from regular text on posts, so the question still remains.

And yes, this affects 'all' links, including links within the forum itself.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Tags:

anything