Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The CVDF photo thread reborn  (Read 576308 times)

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #570 on: August 15, 2013, 03:07:10 PM »
+1
I bought myself a rad Castlevania/Disney shirt that I'm going to wear at Disneyworld next week. Anywho I'll post a pic with it sometime soon!

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #571 on: August 16, 2013, 01:22:32 AM »
I bought myself a rad Castlevania/Disney shirt that I'm going to wear at Disneyworld next week. Anywho I'll post a pic with it sometime soon!

Wow! I can't wait to see it.

Offline Successor The Cruel

• In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might...
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Beware my Power! Green Lantern's Light!
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Chapel of Resonance
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #572 on: August 16, 2013, 03:37:54 PM »
+1
Interestingly, I haven't got any Castlevania shirts, but I do have some for Metroid. This one is probably my favorite:

I got a kick out of a bank teller recognizing Metal Man one time:

And while I'm at it, this one is from the same bathroom as Metroid one:

Too much blood in my bathroom:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhdtEGiIYwY

I have been eye-balling a Rondo of Blood shirt that I think is cool, but I haven't gotten around to getting it yet. I would absolutely love to have a Repliforce shirt of some sort, but I've never been able to find one.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 03:49:10 PM by Successor The Cruel »

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #573 on: August 16, 2013, 04:05:25 PM »
Sweet stuff!  :)
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #574 on: August 16, 2013, 04:14:59 PM »
She means your yellow-clad package in pic #1.

I just got a couple Metroid shirts from TeeFury, along with that Castlevania shirt done in the style of the Disney castle logo mentioned above.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #575 on: August 17, 2013, 09:38:10 AM »
I got the Castlevania one in the mail. Wearing it now. :D
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

• In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might...
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Chapel of Resonance
    • Awards
« Reply #576 on: August 17, 2013, 08:21:56 PM »

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
« Reply #577 on: August 17, 2013, 09:35:36 PM »
What kind of Repliforce shirt do you mean? If you simply mean the emblem, I'm sure you could get one of those t-shirt sites to custom-make one. If you're wanting something more along the lines of having Colonel, General, etc. on it, that might be more troublesome. You might have a chance on TeeFury, but that chance is very slim. I'll look around for you, though. Being fairly well-known in the MM community comes in handy every now and again for asking around for things.

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #578 on: August 17, 2013, 09:52:15 PM »
What kind of Repliforce shirt do you mean? If you simply mean the emblem, I'm sure you could get one of those t-shirt sites to custom-make one. If you're wanting something more along the lines of having Colonel, General, etc. on it, that might be more troublesome.

These same guys that do emblems cant do a custom one with a character in it?
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
« Reply #579 on: August 17, 2013, 10:20:28 PM »
Eh, it depends. If the image is too large to be scaled proportionally, or there are too many colors to print, it may be either outside the realm of decency or just not look very good. But I don't make the things, so I don't really know. I'm just thinking from a perspective of what would be doable, and a letter on a triangle seems easier than a letter on a triangle with a gigantic golden guy and a littler guy with a sword. It very well might not be, but I'm no expert.

• Vampire Hunter
    • Chapel of Resonance
    • Awards
« Reply #580 on: August 17, 2013, 11:07:22 PM »
What kind of Repliforce shirt do you mean? If you simply mean the emblem, I'm sure you could get one of those t-shirt sites to custom-make one. If you're wanting something more along the lines of having Colonel, General, etc. on it, that might be more troublesome. You might have a chance on TeeFury, but that chance is very slim. I'll look around for you, though. Being fairly well-known in the MM community comes in handy every now and again for asking around for things.

Yeah, one with the emblem wouldn't be bad, I guess. The only Repliforce shirt I've found is this one:
http://shop.lockes-art.com/Repliforce/shirts/DMOLset/DMOLset.html

Not... very grand, in my opinion. It looks like someone drew a rinky-dink version of the emblem. Do you have any recommendation for any custom t-shirt sites?

But! It would be cool to have one with Jet Stingray, Colonel, and The Skiver on it! That does sound like it might be elaborate, however.

And thanks, man. If you find anything, let me know. Always gotta give props to my boy Dracula9, the legend who put together this rocking version of "Sons of Satan":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZYEsFBackQ
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 11:13:37 PM by Successor The Cruel »

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
    • Awards
« Reply #581 on: August 18, 2013, 05:17:23 PM »
Hey, now, I'm only a legend because of bitches. And fanart. And voting or dying. And defiling bealtiful.

As for sites:

http://www.customink.com/

http://www.zazzle.com/custom/tshirts

http://www.vistaprint.com/custom-tshirts.aspx

CustomInk might be your best bet, but it's up to you. Any site that lets you upload your own image for printing is what you're going to want.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #582 on: August 20, 2013, 09:56:06 PM »
Oh you!  :P
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #583 on: August 21, 2013, 04:58:02 AM »
+1
Three pictures from my vacations!!

Ruler of Chaos

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #584 on: August 21, 2013, 09:05:12 AM »
Ooh man that sensation of matching a real person with the image of someone you have int your head..!

Great photos

Everything comes full circle

Tags:

anything