Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Israel is harvesting organs in Haiti  (Read 5502 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2010, 08:55:47 PM »
Sorry if i misinterpreted you there Abnormal Freak. But only according to those of Jewish faith itself does it say that they are the chosen ones. You need to be very careful about reading things like the bible or other written scriptures that came after Christ because of all the Dogma and contradictions that lay there-in. These works were written by men of influence at the time when we all lived in a very illiterate society, especially the European countries. If you want the least tainted works of spiritual writings then you need to look at the dead sea scrolls and other works that were recorded by the messiahs themselves and not those who had an ego to satisfy. I myself have some Jewish blood but I see no point in following a strict one-sided view of the world. I'm far more interested in the religions of the far east (Japanese culture feels right to me). I'd rather see the world as a whole with all peoples living together without fear or prejudice.

-X

The Scripture we have is very accurately translated and copied over when compared to the Dead Sea Scrolls and other manuscripts through the ages. And the contradictions simply aren't there—if you really study the Bible, you see how so much of it ties in perfectly with the old Jewish books that comprise the Old Testament. Some of the New Testament authors were indeed uneducated—some of them were very well-educated—and yet they reference the old writings, and the things they write about themselves line up perfectly with those old writings. That's why the Bible is a whole, Old and New Testament combined, and precisely why I say that Christianity too states that the Israelites are still God's chosen people and He still has a plan for them. In a sense, of course. The original purpose for them, to shed God's light unto all the world, they generally failed to do, and thus the purpose for Christ (among other reasons, like true salvation).

And half of the New Testament was written by individuals who were acquainted with Christ while He was alive, not some dogmatic egotist. Some would say Paul fits the latter description, but his letters and accounts were equally as doctrinally sound as the rest. Hence the reason for believing Scripture is divinely inspired—written by men from their skill level and perspectives, but ultimately with the truth of God. So Christianity teaches.

Man, how did we get into this? I'm guessing I was responsible, ha!

"other works that were recorded by the messiahs themselves"

I'm really confused by that quoted section, because there was only one Messiah/Anointed One, being Jesus, the Christ (the Greek word for Messiah). Perhaps you meant the apostles?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 08:57:24 PM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: