Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Order of Ecclesia: BradyGames Guide  (Read 12103 times)

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« on: March 23, 2018, 10:29:31 AM »
+1
Hello!

I come to ask for info on this guide that I am unable to locate. I know of some people that come here that have this guide, but God knows when they will check their inboxes, much less respond. So I'd rather ask publicitly.

What I need to know, from this guide, is the age of the characters in Castlevania: Judgment. From what I know, this guide has a special section containing this information right at the end, so that would be really useful to me. Funnily enough, this is one bit of info that is not on the manuals for this game.

I'd prefer if this information could be photographed and posted instead of just a transcription, because it is needed to be used as trusthworthy source. But a transcription would also do it for me just fine (though I'd not be exactly able to quote this transcription).

Thank you, Dungeon bois!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 10:31:27 AM by theplottwist »
The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 11:26:11 AM »
+1
Here you go. (click for better quality)

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 11:35:48 AM »
THANK YOU but.... The only character I needed isn't there: Sypha.

But still THANK YOU, as the rest is also really important to me <3

Offline Guy Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Master Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 11:53:54 AM »
+1
Um is there any other stuff you need cos I have scans of other  CV  BradyGames  Guides
Last son of family Belmont.

https://thebelmonthold.home.blog/

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2018, 04:39:40 PM »
+1
Um is there any other stuff you need cos I have scans of other  CV  BradyGames  Guides

Not at the moment, man. But I would be interested in knowing what other guides you have!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 04:44:33 PM by theplottwist »

Offline Guy Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Master Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2018, 03:04:03 PM »
+1
The ones I own are   

lament of innocence, curse of darkness, portrait of ruin, Order of Ecclesia, Vampire Killer. (MD)

The ones I have scans of are
portrait of ruin, curse of darkness, Judgment, Order of Ecclesia.

So nothing to fancy. ;D

I plough all my cash in to making replicas of the Vampire Killer whip.

But Thank you for asking.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 03:05:44 PM by Guy Belmont »

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2018, 03:42:01 PM »
+1
The ones I own are   

lament of innocence, curse of darkness, portrait of ruin, Order of Ecclesia, Vampire Killer. (MD)

The ones I have scans of are
portrait of ruin, curse of darkness, Judgment, Order of Ecclesia.

Are those English or Japanese guides?

Offline Guy Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Master Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2018, 04:01:23 PM »
+1
All in  English.

Offline Aceearly1993

• Nothing absolute
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • 1993P Doubleguy at Youtube
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2018, 06:37:51 PM »
I own the PDF files of Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin and Order of Ecclesia Brandy Games guide
Also own the physical book of Castlevania Chronicles PS1 Japanese guide, Japanese guide from Circle of the Moon to Portrait of Ruin, they all have something shiny compared to other plain online databases
"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...
And he can't find who caused this."

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2018, 01:43:06 AM »
+1
I
I own the PDF files of Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin and Order of Ecclesia Brandy Games guide
Also own the physical book of Castlevania Chronicles PS1 Japanese guide, Japanese guide from Circle of the Moon to Portrait of Ruin, they all have something shiny compared to other plain online databases

I would be interested in scans from some specific pages from the Japanese guides for HoD and CoD. Would you perhaps be willing to make a couple of scans? (Of course, I understand if you don't want to ruin your books).

All in  English.

Regarding the Bloodlines guide, there's a very rare one called: "Castlevania Bloodlines Official Game Secrets". Is that the name of the one that you own?

Offline Aceearly1993

• Nothing absolute
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2018, 02:44:04 AM »
I
I would be interested in scans from some specific pages from the Japanese guides for HoD and CoD. Would you perhaps be willing to make a couple of scans? (Of course, I understand if you don't want to ruin your books).

Well, I don't want to break the collectibles as any collectors but I can still take a photo of notes on specific pages of the books I have if any request comes.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 02:46:01 AM by Aceearly1993 »
"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2018, 07:09:09 AM »
+1
Photos would be great! I can't give exact page numbers so I'll try to describe my request as clearly as possible.If possible, I would like to request:

(HoD)

* Any pages that cover the cutscene with evil Maxim in the Chapel and the subsequent boss fight with "Shadow" .
*Any pages that cover the boss fights with Maxim in both castles and the cutscenes that directly precede and ensue from those boss fights.

(CoD)

*Any pages that cover the cutscene that follows after the boss fight with Trevor (in the Abandoned Castle) and Dullahan
*The introduction page to the Infinite Corridor area.

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2018, 08:20:38 AM »
+1

Photos would be great! I can't give exact page numbers so I'll try to describe my request as clearly as possible.If possible, I would like to request:

(HoD)

* Any pages that cover the cutscene with evil Maxim in the Chapel and the subsequent boss fight with "Shadow" .
*Any pages that cover the boss fights with Maxim in both castles and the cutscenes that directly precede and ensue from those boss fights.

(CoD)

*Any pages that cover the cutscene that follows after the boss fight with Trevor (in the Abandoned Castle) and Dullahan
*The introduction page to the Infinite Corridor area.

I second this sentiment, and I would be happy with photos of these exact scenes myself too. I would only add that I'd like photos of the introduction pages to the Abandoned Castle, Aiolon Ruins and Dracula's Castle too.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 08:23:07 AM by theplottwist »

Offline aensland

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards 2018-06 Music Concert 1st Place 2017-02-Music Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2018, 05:02:47 PM »
+1
I can still take a photo of notes on specific pages of the books I have if any request comes.
I'll trade good quality photos of Lecarde Chronicles 2 manual book if you can help my boy Plot
Sorry they can't be scans, the booklet feels so fragile that it scares me to scan it

Offline Aceearly1993

• Nothing absolute
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2018, 06:22:32 PM »
+2
(click to show/hide)

Sorry bros I confused with other guides I have, I didn't  get Guides of LoI and CoD

Tags:

anything