Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: End of the World  (Read 12766 times)

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2011, 02:42:41 AM »
I take what I am given.

You should start demanding!  >:(

No, but I've always wondered why everyone prefers shooting whiskey to drinking it. I've always enjoyed the taste better by sipping it as opposed to knocking it back, I guess. Especially with a good scotch.  :)
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2011, 07:39:02 AM »
Whoa whoa there, Mr. Assumption Man.

I take my whiskey either straight up, or on the rocks in a glass, or sour.  My favorite is Jameson, (rī)1, and Johnny Walker Red Label (yes, I know it's a blend, but it's smooth, which I like).  As for Scotch Whisky I like The Glenlivet, and Glenfiddich, but I do not have them as often.

But I'm not gonna be the guy going "Oh everyone's having shots?  F@#% that, give me a glass".  That's just asking to get the stinkeye.

You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2011, 09:32:37 AM »
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Mooning Freddy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2011, 10:18:12 AM »
No, but I've always wondered why everyone prefers shooting whiskey to drinking it. I've always enjoyed the taste better by sipping it as opposed to knocking it back, I guess. Especially with a good scotch.  :)
Well, being the Russian bastard that I am, when I'm not drinking beer it's usually Vodka for me.
The first time I drank vodka I was sipping it, and then my friends looked at me and said: "What the hell? That ain't wine! Take it all in one shot!" And since then I never made the same mistake again with any drink of high percentage of alcohol, be it Vodka, Whiskey or arak.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2011, 10:19:32 AM »
I thought you were an Israeli Jewish person... turns out I was wrong and you're Russian.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2011, 10:52:50 AM »
I thought you were an Israeli Jewish person... turns out I was wrong and you're Russian.

I'm an Israeli Jew of Russian ancestry. Just like you're an American of... Latino ancestry I guess?

Edit: Just heard of the horrid tornado in Missuri. How's that for a catastrophe? A whole town was destroyed... :(
Those tornadoes occur far too often in America...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 11:08:30 AM by Citizen Freddy »
~Charlie Sheen

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2011, 11:14:31 AM »
But I'm not gonna be the guy going "Oh everyone's having shots?  F@#% that, give me a glass".  That's just asking to get the stinkeye.

I agree. I was just joking.  ???

Well, being the Russian bastard that I am, when I'm not drinking beer it's usually Vodka for me.
The first time I drank vodka I was sipping it, and then my friends looked at me and said: "What the hell? That ain't wine! Take it all in one shot!" And since then I never made the same mistake again with any drink of high percentage of alcohol, be it Vodka, Whiskey or arak.

Oh man. I think vodka straight in any capacity is one of the few things I can't do. I've always had the cheap stuff though, don't know if it matters.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2011, 11:45:16 AM »
The end of the world will happen with Dracula's rebirth per Nostradamus' prediction in 1999.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 03:45:21 PM by darkmanx_429 »

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2011, 01:02:09 PM »
The end of the world will happen with Dracula's rebirh per Nostradamus' prediction in 1999.

Can't wait!  :) ...but that was twelve years ago... WE MISSED IT, S@#T!!!

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Belmont Stakes

• Registered Massholevaniac
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Smashing controllers since 1982
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2011, 06:40:19 PM »
+1
I must say the strain of that day was quite overwhelming but that is what I get for working at @83au%.
I am not saying where I work so I am posting it in the form of a swear like code. Truthfully though, the notion of the world ending does make me unsettled and even though it didn't happen it still leaves me wondering what happens after this life ends. If there is nothing after this then how is there anything as we speak right now? There is a mystery for you. But not nearly as mysterious as why was this guy telling us that only true believers will be raptured? Presto chango death day conversions do not a true believer make. But even more than that why is JR praying to Tony Danza and not Joe Pesci?

Remember my name and know this. I have Suffolk Down Syndrome.

Stop me if you've heard this one.
A Belmont falls through a trap door into a square prison with no exits. After hitting three sides he smashes through the last one. Relieved and low on health he looks at the camera, smiles and says......"Pork chop?"
ULTIMATE FOURTH WALL BREAK!!! That just happened!!!

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2011, 01:02:31 AM »
Why Tony Danza? Because he's The Boss. In fact, he's the final boss. Of the universe. Joe Pesci is his second form.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2011, 05:14:32 PM »
Hurr Hurr, Camping changed his story AGAIN. This time October 21 is the true date.

Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2011, 07:11:21 PM »
10th times a charm?

Offline narkolepsi

• sha na na
  • Vampire Hunter
  • it's been awhile hasn't it
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • top zel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2011, 07:31:30 PM »
Oh. Give me a break.

I think Graham Jones has equal credibility, if not for the fact that he can turn into an obscenely creepy monster that made me crap myself a little when I first saw it. When you go about predicting the end of the world, it's all about the presentation.

But seriously, it is a little sad that people believe this stuff, and sadder that people will use the natural fear of the end of the world to manipulate people into complete and utter fear...
with love and squalor, narkolepsi - back to the lab again!
tumblr

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2011, 11:45:18 PM »
The vodka talk in here has me wanting a Bloody Mary, but I have no tomato juice or vodka argh.

Oh yeah, end of the world talk, nah I rather talk vodka myself.

Tags: