Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "Stay Alert" gum  (Read 2216 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« on: May 19, 2012, 03:15:59 PM »
+1
http://www.stayalertgum.com/

US Army-proven caffeine gum. Is that thing available in shops in America? They should f**kin' sell it on the civilian market. Could be damn useful for staying focused on those long, boring lectures in college.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 12:46:20 PM »
you can easily get caffeine in other sources. But caffeine is a drug like any other. I'd prefer another method of keeping alert rather then relying on drugs. Besides being a drug, caffeine causes a debilitating crash afterwards as well as raising your stomach temperature during digestion (Which isn't good), and it also relaxes the valve muscle separating the stomach from the esophagus, thus causing acid reflux and other health issues. Caffeine is not the best way to stay alert and they need to stop putting it in most if not all of our foods and drinks.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags: