Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate 3DS (Discussion Thread)  (Read 1815805 times)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Re: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate 3DS (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #5790 on: August 27, 2013, 03:48:28 PM »
I like MoF's OST.

I like LoS OST.

But MoF somehow managed to have even LESS music than LoS.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Trevorcard

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5791 on: August 27, 2013, 03:57:53 PM »
I hope MOF HD has more music but I am not holding my breath  :P

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
« Reply #5792 on: August 27, 2013, 04:34:44 PM »
I like MoF's OST.

I like LoS OST.

But MoF somehow managed to have even LESS music than LoS.

I'm still a bit annoyed about how little of the actual soundtrack LoS had in it. I mean, I remember downloading the whole thing in .ogg around a week or two after the game came out, and there was so much in it, but I didn't remember hearing even half of it in the game.

At least MoF had the whole soundtrack in it XD

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #5793 on: August 27, 2013, 06:44:55 PM »
The main thing that irritates me about the LoS OST is I can never recall the names of the songs I do enjoy. I swear, every time I browse the damn thing, they just aren't on there and I give up.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #5794 on: August 27, 2013, 10:35:37 PM »
They aren't there?
That must be Cox trolling you, try turning on the options to see hidden files in the Windows Explorer.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #5795 on: August 27, 2013, 10:53:58 PM »
The main thing that irritates me about the LoS OST is I can never recall the names of the songs I do enjoy. I swear, every time I browse the damn thing, they just aren't on there and I give up.
Yep. I love Carmilla's fight theme (not the song "Carmilla") but it's something like track 144 hahahaha

Everything comes full circle

Offline Check

• Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
« Reply #5796 on: August 28, 2013, 03:29:19 PM »
Agree with you on the graphics department, but to me combat in los was not tedious. Let me explain it without going into to much detail. Overall it reminds me of a fighting game in which I can pull off a bunch of crazy combos; so yeah at first the combat was a little something... I do not want to say slow or tedious, yet to me combat only got better as time went on for instance these two videos show just how quick the enemies can be killed off

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Combo Video Tribute

Castlevania Lords of Shadow Combo Video "Workshed"

I may not be the best at combos(always trying to learn new things) but experimentation pays off not too mention the weaknesses that enemies had, alongside the perfect block thing, and orb sucking the combat just seems non-tedious to me, but some enemies do get me at points like the big werewolfs and skeletons  :)

Sorry this is late, Neo, but i just wanted to thank you for this.  Hope you enjoy the new video i just sent you.

Tags: .....?