Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Fuck 2015  (Read 10064 times)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2016, 07:25:06 AM »
UPDATE XXXX: Sooo, well if you have been following my online saga with my "NYE" Stand Up. No surprise after I gave this woman a second chance, whenever we both would have the opportunity to meet up  and do something together she would flak out with some excuse. She even recorded me a video once showing me a video with her sister and then how we could link up later on one weekend, put alas no avail. I didn't respond to her a couple of days after that, wasn't mean or anything.

When I did she told me she was waiting for me to properly ask her out, which I did, admitted she did stand me up, and told me that her availability after work was at 5 and this was a Friday. Hit her up around 7 no response then 8. Finally after some pondering at midnight I sent her a text with three simple words: I'm done, bye. I then proceeded to delete all traces of her out of my phone, her pics, vids, messages, all that. I'm not going to be made a sucker a second time after she stood me up on NYE night.

As I may of mentioned before, I had been talking to some other women in convo through the app some which started to text me, but guess what? none never wanted to meet (even the ones that were so called interested) or wanted to take a ridiculous amount of "baby steps" before a meet up. (I mean what's the point for even online dating if the goal is not to at least go out on a dates?)There were alot of women that I chatted too and then just never heard anything back from again even in mid conversations.

So with that mentioned and the fact that it's always a daily battle with me to have more positivity than negativity anyways I have decided to delete ALL dating apps from my life.
It didn't take me long to get rid of them. I didn't like how they made me feel and the abundance of self entitled, absorbed, shallow, and unattractive desperate women was not a hill I wanted to die on.

I think I tried them out for a total of 2 weeks and to be honest I found out everything I needed to know after that initial week. I believe that at least in regards to Western women most of these women on these sites have absurd (and unrealistic) criteria for males, unattractive women use them to date outside their league (and yes I know how that sounds) because of the endless drove of thirsty men that don't care about standards, and the remaining women on that site are attention whores that just want a male to basically lick their @$$ clean and not serious about dates or anything. Smh

I find it sad that women on these kinds of sites can judge men all day till the cows come home and still not be satisfied, but yet if a general reasonable male calls them out on their bs then it's oh," he's just hurt", "he has no game"," boring or a loser", "just can't take rejection well" etc. If you don't act like a douche guy (which all women like to claim that they don't want on those sites) and respond to an attractive female tactful and respectfully then instead of ignoring you, you may get a passive dismissive response but if you read between the lines it's always belittling the male in the guise of trying to let you off easy. Because how dare that you approach them because you may find some interests in them. Smh

Anyways, rant over. Just wanted to post my feelings about online dating being how it was the first time and all. I wouldn't recommend it at all to the decent, normal, respectfully male. I would recommend it to all the players, douches, sugar daddy's and Christian Grey's (laughable) out there though.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 10:07:52 AM by darkmanx_429 »

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2016, 08:09:42 AM »
@Darkmanx I just would like to offer you some advice, that is so long as you'd like to accept it.

Man, I know exactly how you feel about all the online dating/ networking stuff.
I went through a long patch on and off where I used it, and 90% of the time it didn't feel great.
At times I felt like people were making me feel like shit, some people were a bit fucked in the head themselves, and some had wayyy unrealistic expectations which could be seen from a mile away (reading the first 3 lines of their profile, you know those are trouble..)
Other times I met people, it was fine and it didn't last, but it ran its course.
At one point I had so much disdain for online anything that I deleted my facebook account, and I was much happier for it.

However, I will say this especially about the italicised part above. The only person responsible for how I felt was 'Me'.
In truth nobody made me feel like shit but myself. I felt like it was other people because I was probably in a place of self discovery, maybe not truly knowing what I was expecting or not being totally ready or open to what life had in store for me next.
I'm not saying everyone is exactly like me as people are all hardwired differently, all I'm saying is "don't let the bastards grind you down."
Don't sweat the small stuff; you miss a bus you catch a train or a cab, a woman doesn't text you - another will be calling you at some point.

I see some frustration toward specific situations re: online, but the one thing that IS a plus with it is putting yourself out there in the first place, so good on you for doing that. Hey, if it's not for you at least you gave it a shot. It may or may not serve you down the track if you choose to use it again. It's always an option. (Not sure which apps you were using, but I always found oasis or rsvp worked the best and had the most normal women.)

All I'm saying is mate, there are decent people out there. It sucks when there don't seem to be any but don't focus on those aspects because if someone stands you up for one night (even being NYE) you can spend an hour thinking about it or one week, but you have to ask yourself, what emotional dividends or other is this gaining me? After all, you only get in what you put out. when you train at the gym, you wouldn't focus on not getting results because no matter how much you lift nobody and I mean nobody is getting results with negative mindsets. As an example, The other way to think about it is: This woman stood me up, Thank GOD!! She saved me dating her for a year to find out she was aloof."  ;D

Anyways hang in there man, online or not you will find your way. CVDungeonites are all on the same team here, and by that I mean Team Charlie Sheen ("Winning" not AIDS) :-X

Peace

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2016, 10:43:06 AM »
@Darkmanx I just would like to offer you some advice, that is so long as you'd like to accept it.

Man, I know exactly how you feel about all the online dating/ networking stuff.
I went through a long patch on and off where I used it, and 90% of the time it didn't feel great.
At times I felt like people were making me feel like shit, some people were a bit fucked in the head themselves, and some had wayyy unrealistic expectations which could be seen from a mile away (reading the first 3 lines of their profile, you know those are trouble..)
Other times I met people, it was fine and it didn't last, but it ran its course.
At one point I had so much disdain for online anything that I deleted my facebook account, and I was much happier for it.

However, I will say this especially about the italicised part above. The only person responsible for how I felt was 'Me'.
In truth nobody made me feel like shit but myself. I felt like it was other people because I was probably in a place of self discovery, maybe not truly knowing what I was expecting or not being totally ready or open to what life had in store for me next.
I'm not saying everyone is exactly like me as people are all hardwired differently, all I'm saying is "don't let the bastards grind you down."
Don't sweat the small stuff; you miss a bus you catch a train or a cab, a woman doesn't text you - another will be calling you at some point.

I see some frustration toward specific situations re: online, but the one thing that IS a plus with it is putting yourself out there in the first place, so good on you for doing that. Hey, if it's not for you at least you gave it a shot. It may or may not serve you down the track if you choose to use it again. It's always an option. (Not sure which apps you were using, but I always found oasis or rsvp worked the best and had the most normal women.)

All I'm saying is mate, there are decent people out there. It sucks when there don't seem to be any but don't focus on those aspects because if someone stands you up for one night (even being NYE) you can spend an hour thinking about it or one week, but you have to ask yourself, what emotional dividends or other is this gaining me? After all, you only get in what you put out. when you train at the gym, you wouldn't focus on not getting results because no matter how much you lift nobody and I mean nobody is getting results with negative mindsets. As an example, The other way to think about it is: This woman stood me up, Thank GOD!! She saved me dating her for a year to find out she was aloof."  ;D

Anyways hang in there man, online or not you will find your way. CVDungeonites are all on the same team here, and by that I mean Team Charlie Sheen ("Winning" not AIDS) :-X

Peace

Nan, advice is always good man.

That Charlie Sheen thing made me laugh.

You do have a point about being responsible for how you feel, but it still doesn't help if when like you said other people make you feel like crap. Yes, you may get over it but is still rubs you the wrong way.

And you are right about sweating the small stuff, that's why I decided to delete all that.

I haven't heard of RSVP or Oasis so if I do decide to try back on online dating I will take a look at those but it won't be anytime soon.

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Tags: