Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Greece about to be kicked out of EU?  (Read 9202 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« on: May 09, 2011, 08:39:20 AM »
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/may/05/greece-crisis-threatens-eu-future-merkel-germany

The severe economic crisis in Greece and its huge debts to the European Union seems like it's not long before Greece would become the first country to be kicked out of the Eurozone and go back its national currency.
To what my mother responded: "Them Greeks sure deserve it, do they really expect Germany to feed them while they sit in their taverns drinking wine and eating cheese all day?"  LMAO ;D

Well, there's something in it, isn't it? An overly industrialized country like Germany with high work ethics can't keep supporting poor countries which fail to keep with the times, can it? Or do they have a responsibility to look after each other?  :rollseyes:
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 11:41:38 AM »
Believe it or not, but the European Union is nothing more then a reflection of the new world order. I wouldn't call it a loss if a country is booted out of such an architectural nightmare. If anything, being it's own country just might be the thing Greece needs in order to recover.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 01:04:34 PM »
It's pretty much rough all over.

Greece got screwed over by a couple of really bad investments that a couple of large banks were involved in.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 02:11:41 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 02:11:30 PM »
I wonder how long Israel would last without US military Aid?

12 hours.

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 02:13:03 PM »
Well, I don't know about that, almost every male in Israel has to serve some time in the army, so I'd say maybe 15-17 years.

Also, all Enlisted members are trained in Krav Maga, so they MIGHT stand a chance without foreign aid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krav_Maga
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 02:15:13 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 02:19:18 PM »
Enlisted members are trained in Krav Maga, so they MIGHT stand a chance without foreign aid.

So..they're going to poke tanks in the eyes and kick missiles in the balls?

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 03:06:22 PM »
Worked for Kenshiro.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 04:56:22 PM »
Well, I don't know about that, almost every male in Israel has to serve some time in the army, so I'd say maybe 15-17 years.

Also, all Enlisted members are trained in Krav Maga, so they MIGHT stand a chance without foreign aid.

Wishful thinking. The entirety of the middle east would instantly ally against Israel and crush them flat in a matter of weeks.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 11:34:59 PM »
I wonder how long Israel would last without US military Aid?

Wishful thinking. The entirety of the middle east would instantly ally against Israel and crush them flat in a matter of weeks.

Ooooooooooooooooo........................

You two really shouldn't have said that. The old ignorant American argument of "Israel wouldn't stand a chance without America" is a real step on the Israeli ego. I don't even wanna start arguing about that subject. I'll just tell you that what you said is extremely ignorant.

:rollseyes: Jeez, people think the Israeli PM just calls the American president and tell him, "Hey, man, I need 5 more jet fighters" and the American prez says: "sure, man, there you go."

It is true that America has been Israel's biggest ally from the moment the country was formed, and Israel has been buying most of its military equipment, weaponry and jets from America; but hell, we're BUYING those stuff for a SHITLOAD of taxpayer money, and America is making a SHITLOAD of money from selling it. Even if they ARE selling it quite cheaply. 

People are extremely overestimating the support that Israel gets from America. I'll just say, thank God that Israel has America as its ally, and it's only natural that America is Israel's ally, since, after all, it's (still) the ONLY democratic state in the Middle East.

Uzo, I hope what you said is a joke, because you know, it already happened. Once in 1948. A second time in 1967. A third time in 1973.
And each time we won, it was thanks to the heroism of our soldiers, NOT thanks to America. 

By the way, HD, what I said about the Greeks was a joke. I wish Greece all the best, I'm just questioning the stability of EU.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011, 02:38:53 AM »
Since i am from Greece, i can tell you one think citizen Freddy, it's not what your mother said, for sure!!! My country is suffering from corrupted politicals, who they have been involved in washing black money and eat all the suportive money from the European Union. They have sell over half Greece to outsiders. They don't care about citizens, all they care is their selves!!! If they were care, then they would invest money to create new jobs for people to work. Before economic crisis, everything was fine, but when they started to talk about economic crisis, everyone started to panic, they stopped to spend money and they stopped to hire people to jobs. For me, this economic crisis is fake and it's made by the new world order. Our politicals, are puppets of the new world order who they are executing their plans. To be honest, i don't care about politics, because no matter what i say or do or who i vote for to be governor of Greece, nothing is going to change. Most people here in Greece, they are familly people who they are afraid to fight for their rights, because they don't want to lose their jobs and have their families starved from hunger. Whatever it is to come, want change, except if we start a civil war.... :P
Ruler of Chaos

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2011, 06:56:18 AM »
{a bunch of stuff}

It's less about us lending you fighter jets, and more about you simply being an ally of America. We're the badass high school buddy who stands there, to make sure the other kids at the grade school playground don't bully you. They may tease you a bit, but with us here they wont make any huge moves.

The minute we pull our official support, it'll be like flies on shit.

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2011, 10:02:37 AM »
since, after all, it's (still) the ONLY democratic state in the Middle East.

Turkey would like to have a word with you.  8) :P

Offline Mooning Freddy

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2011, 11:10:53 AM »
It's less about us lending you fighter jets, and more about you simply being an ally of America. We're the badass high school buddy who stands there, to make sure the other kids at the grade school playground don't bully you. They may tease you a bit, but with us here they wont make any huge moves.

The minute we pull our official support, it'll be like flies on shit.

Oh, that's great man, that's really great. You read nothing from what I said and repeat your own words. As far as I know, our lovely neighbors aka Egypt, Syria and Jordan didn't "tease" us on 1948. They f**king sent all of their forces in to kick our asses and take our land. And with major casualties, we drove them back. In '67 they prepared to do it again, but we hit them first and kicked their asses, again, without anyone's help.  In the Yom Kippur War of 1973, they were very close to destroying us.  But still we managed to get out of it.
Please check these numbers and judge for yourself: (from Wikipedia)

. At the onset of the battle, the Israeli brigades of some 3,000 troops, 180 tanks and 60 artillery pieces faced off against three infantry divisions with large armour components comprising 28,000 Syrian troops, 800 tanks and 600 artillery pieces.

HD, Turkey isn't quite in the Middle East. It's more of a European country. Nevertheless, even though it's the most modern Arab country, I started doubting it after Mavi Marmara and the great number of anti-Israeli propaganda spread on the media there in recent years.

Dark Nemesis, I hope Greece would prosper, I've been there once and it's a wonderful country to visit.
Also, don't believe in any of that New Order bullshit.  :P
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2011, 11:17:25 AM »
Freddy, do you know the Bilderberg club? It's a offshout of the new world order..............
Ruler of Chaos

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2011, 11:30:56 AM »
Freddy, do you know the Bilderberg club? It's a offshout of the new world order..............

Don't forget these either: The United Nations, The aforementioned Bilderberg group, The Council on Foreign Relations, Skull & Bones society, the Illuminati, the Trilateral Commission and finally the on thing that will make their New World Order a dream come true...SCAN: Secret Coalition for American Nationalism. -this one is very top secret in those underground societies.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags:

anything