Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Game Center CX  (Read 5779 times)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2013, 05:24:32 PM »
Are you guys sure that works in the USA version?  He seems to be playing the JPN version.  There's a chance that was fixed in the USA version (which also has longer but slower laser beams on Dracula's Final Form).

Yeah I don't think that works in the us version it's been awhile since I saw this episode but yeah I don't think it works otherwise I think we all would have abused the heck out of this.

but it's funny though it seems more people watch this more than I thought.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 05:26:38 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2013, 05:39:41 PM »
It's not all flowers and cherry blossoms:

http://youtu.be/Xqb5QZoUNwo?t=18m6s

They reveal a "cheat" and then find a bug. Oh well, the game's old enough that it can be forgiven.

We wouldn't have been abusing it if nobody knew about it. What if it was a bug only Arino had discovered? .... But it's not in the US version. Dracula's spit does damage at all heights; I just tested it.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 05:53:00 PM by TheouAegis »
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Tags:

anything