Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What's up with those Belmont Wives, yo?  (Read 16289 times)

Offline Mobius

• Balls of Molten Steel
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: What's up with those Belmont Wives, yo?
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2010, 03:00:53 PM »
 ::) Yes of course. Silly me. Always believing children old enough to speak and ask questions would be capable of doing something bold and radical like... Ohhh I dunno... Asking their parents for some help? Doing some research? Following through on their passion for the game, that's all. Guess I take these things like that for granted seeing as how back in the days before the internet existed, I would pick up a dictionary. ^_^

"When it comes right down to it, extinguishing a living soul is as easy as blowing out a candle."

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2010, 09:50:46 AM »
If the Belmont women weren't useless, why else would the blood of a Belmont female make you a half-useless Morris or something of the like?

Offline VGuyver

• Haunted by Typo's
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Haunted by Typo's
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2010, 11:29:22 AM »
try asking adults 2 help you in a game when they couldn't even manage a vcr (I had to always program it.), simply maddening.

Tags: