Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: November 23, 2010  (Read 17141 times)

Offline Dominus

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2010, 06:06:04 PM »
Wesker prefers the blonde, albino, aryan girls and the brown hair doesnt fit her crazy brainwashed b...witch phase

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2010, 06:36:38 PM »
I don't mind Jill's new look. But the only thing that bothers me is the way they designed her facial features. They're just not that good looking.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Dominus

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2010, 06:39:52 PM »
She looks the same, only with a bigger nose....and boobs

btw sorry, I derailed this thread

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2010, 12:30:56 AM »
to this

When I first saw Jill like this, I wondered why Capcom decided to make Jill into Nina Williams! She's basically dressed the same as Nina is in her tight leather catsuit, with blond hair to boot. Tisk tisk. Maybe they knew they were going to have their little cross aliance(like with TekkenXStreet Fighter and Street FighterXTekken) with Namco.

Offline Harrycombs

• Monster fan
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2010, 09:55:10 AM »
Better than the new Dante.... :'(

Everything is better than the new Dante.
The dream reveals the reality, which conception lags behind. That is the horror of life - the terror of art.

Franz Kafka

Tags:

anything