Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Dream Castlevania TV Animated Series  (Read 4823 times)

adamas

Dream Castlevania TV Animated Series
« on: May 18, 2008, 07:56:57 AM »

What Games do you like to see for a Castlevania Animated
TV Series ?

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 09:46:03 AM »
definitely nothing of the recent games, they're childish enough, tv would dumb them down even more and made people cringe "THIS is castlevania? :("

that said, lament could work as a pretty good movie.

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Dream Castlevania TV Animated Series
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 11:07:39 AM »
Simon's Quest, cuz each episode could be a new town or mansion, or secret book found :P

On special "twist" episodes, Simon all of a sudden falls through the floor for no reason. 'T'would be exciting.

I think Curse of Darkness would make a good movie. Lots of drama, and Hector and Isaac make for perfect foils. Of course they'd need to work hard on making the sets more entertaining. You could have one of the ID's -- I vote Proboscis Fairy! -- as a sidekick for the younger audience, and she could have catch phrases like, "Does this make my nose look big?"; to which the audience could respond, "Awww...," cuz she's just so darned cute.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 11:11:04 AM by A N T R A X X »

"Observe their fates and learn well."

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 12:29:14 PM »
In Reply To #3

Youcould have one of the ID's -- I vote Proboscis Fairy! -- as a sidekick for the younger audience, and she could have catch phrases like, "Does this make my nose look big?"; to which the audience could respond, "Awww...," cuz she's just so darned cute.
so you'd be basically turning cod's more less serious story into dos/pork like regurgitated crap for kids. good job. :P

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 12:32:04 PM »
In Reply To #4

Yeah, if u want, we could even nickname her Charolotte.

I forgot to mention for SQ show, whenever Simon falls through the floor unexpectedly in an episode, it's the general fan community rule to get off the couch and yell "What a TWEEST!"

It's gold, Jerry, GOLD!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 12:40:16 PM by A N T R A X X »

"Observe their fates and learn well."

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 12:39:37 PM »
You've succeeded in making CoD worse. Pitiful.

As for me, I think SotN would make a good movie and Dracula's Curse would be a good TV series.
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 03:44:12 PM »
A series starring Kid Dracula would be kawaii  :-*

VampireHunterM

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2008, 11:49:47 AM »
Check out Captain N the Game Master Vol.2. Episode "Return to Castlevania" for Alucards first animated tv appearance. (it's really funny, he rides a skateboard)

Offline Kamirine

• Welcome to Fright Night.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2008, 07:53:23 PM »
Check out Captain N the Game Master Vol.2. Episode "Return to Castlevania" for Alucards' first animated tv appearance. (it's really funny, he rides a skateboard)

Shh! The Alucard gods will destroy you for bringing up such a shameful past...  ;D (It's so funny, I'm *almost* embarrassed to say I like that character...)

As for what would make a good animated show, I'd say either Curse of Darkness, Castlevania 3, or SOTN, since all three a good, serious storyline.

Offline Azmodan

• Vampire Hunter
  • Captain Obvious :(
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2008, 08:03:15 PM »
Check out Captain N the Game Master Vol.2. Episode "Return to Castlevania" for Alucards first animated tv appearance. (it's really funny, he rides a skateboard)

"ALRIGHT! VAMPIRES RULE!"

Those shades of his were pretty rad, though.
---------------------------------------
The Chapel of Resonance- OST's, reviews, translations, and the latest Fan Games- any and everything Castlevania!

RuneKnight3

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2008, 01:40:46 AM »
In Reply To #1

I think if there were to be a suitably good Castlevania series it would have to be like the SPAWN series on HBO; american anime with a goth feel. And since its on cable, no pandering to political correctness.

warfreak

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2008, 07:13:09 AM »

*TWITCHES* ...LOL! Hey Pops, check out my new backflip!

Offline Donvermicelli

• Count of the villa
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015 -  Christmas Award 3rd Place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Bronze 2015-02-Sprite Contest Runner-Up Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2008, 12:46:11 AM »
Vampire themes can be used perfectly in anime, IF you use the right style. Examples of anime that do this are: Trinity Blood (serious and funny in a perfect mix)and Blood + (really heavy story) So combine this with LOI,COD,CV2 or SOTN/Rondo and I think they should do allright as long as they keep the series tuned to a more mature and serious audience (unlike POR)

warfreak

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2008, 01:19:32 AM »
In Reply To #13

I agree.  ;D

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2008, 02:32:53 PM »
Shh! The Alucard gods will destroy you for bringing up such a shameful past...  ;D (It's so funny, I'm *almost* embarrassed to say I like that character...)

As for what would make a good animated show, I'd say either Curse of Darkness, Castlevania 3, or SOTN, since all three a good, serious storyline.

Agreed
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 02:34:32 PM by darkwzrd4 »
Behold my power and tremble

Tags:

anything