Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania-Requim of the Crucifix  (Read 3662 times)

SonOfBelmont

Castlevania-Requim of the Crucifix
« on: July 06, 2008, 10:51:35 PM »
Casltevania-Requim of the Crucifix

The year is 1823, Richter Belmont has now since settled down from his life as a vampire hunter. He now spends his time teaching young men how to fight demons and monsters. Ricther still helps out with zombie out breaks and the occasional imp, but nothing too serious ever since he defeated Dracula over 20 years ago.

Chapter 1: Stephen's Revenge

"UNCLE RICHTER! MOM AND DAD THEY ARE!" screemed Azrael as he rushed though the front door of Richter's house.
"Whats wrong Azrael?" asked Ricther as he tried to slow down his paniced nephew.
"Mom and Dad have been taken by vampires! They laughed and said it was revenge for killing Angelia!" yelled Azrael.
"I have a hunch that they are in the old mansion in Cortova." replied Ricther grabbing the Vampire Killer.
"Why arnt you worried!? Your not even scared!" cried Azrael sobbing.
"I killed Dra...never mind that lets hurry!"

They had arrived in front of the old Cortova Mansion at noon. Ricther and Azrael had the advantage since the vampires may be sleeping. Richter walked to the front door, looked back at Azrael,then kicked it down. Azrael was stunned by how much strength Uncle Ricther still had left in him. Azrael was told earlier not to follow ,but ended up sneaking inside. The mansion was dark,damp, and had the smell of milldew. The only light that was provided was from several holes in the celling and broken windows.

Suddenly off to Azrael's left eye a figure moved. He spun in the direction of the shadow but saw that it was only a rat. "Whew that scared the shi..." shuttered Azrael as he felt a strange presence.
"Hay kid! You shouldn't be in here this is my place but you can stay instead and have some "wine"." wispered a vampire that stood behind Azrael. Azrael at that moment was frozen with fear and couldn't move. Suddenly everything started going dark and quiet as he dropped to the floor, immoblized.
"This is going to be one of my easiest scores!" cried the vampire in joy.
"I wouldn't do that..."said Richter softly.
"What are you going to do?" repiled the vampire aching Ricther on to fight him. Ricther then smilied as he grabed a vile of holy water and sprikled it on his finger tips. Then he flicked the water at the vampire, who was laughing because it was water. Suddenly the vampire's body was devoered by a blue fire sending him into shock.

SonOfBelmont

Re: Castlevania-Requim of the Crucifix
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 10:55:29 PM »
Feel free to post comments!

Offline Gimph

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 09:22:47 AM »
In Reply To #2

Good job, but will there be part two?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 09:24:52 AM by Gimph »

Offline Alexc2808

• JerkofWonder
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 07:57:12 PM »
Richter doesn't have the whip after SoTN, but it is a cool concept.
I am Jerkofwonder.

Tags:

anything