Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: PS VITA- Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow  (Read 11699 times)

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Founder of CV: Souls of Sorrow
    • Awards
« on: March 26, 2012, 12:47:14 PM »
First, click on this link: http://djrunza.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4torjt

Castlevania: Souls of sorrow which is a fan-made by myself and was created for the purpose of supporting and bringing back our old beloved gameplay system of Castlevania 2D back to the Castlevania fans needs and wants with HD graphics, exclusively for PS Vita or Nintendo 3DS instead.

In fact, i would like to see Dracula revived for the final time in all Castlevania universe and was resurrected by the two Castlevania's own favorite villains, Death and Orlox. In order for them to fully revive Dracula once again, Death and Orlox must work together and collect all evil SOULS (Dracula's armies) from the previous Castlevania games (including Chaos and Menace SOULS as well).

Soma Cruz and his friends stands together once again, to defeat Death and Orlox before Lord Dracula is fully revive. And i want to see some really surprising storyline for the next game for Castlevania in PS VITA.

Surprise scene:
- Genya Arikado finally reveal himself to everyone that he is Alucard.
- Soma Cruz becoming more stronger when he turn himself into
an evil personality.
- An old man and an old women. There are the two old warriors
whom had fought Lord Dracula once before. Old Jonathan
Morris and Old Charlotte Aulin join the battle with Soma's
team!
- Lord of all Castlevania, Dracula finally made his appearance in
Castlevania 'Sorrow's' third series and prepare for the final
decisive battle! For the first time ever in all Casltevania
history, this time players must defeat Dracula 4 times! Finish
him once and for all!

Of course, once Dracula is utterly destroyed, peace and victorious always prevail. At least I, one of the biggest fans of Castlevania would made up my own idea of storyline for the next Castlevania game though. What say you?  ;D
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 12:56:02 PM by djrunza »

Offline Corpsecrank

• XXX
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Still uttering the same nonsense.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: PS VITA- Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 01:33:52 PM »
A shame I will never own another piece of sony hardware.
You can find all my projects here: https://thetilepile.blogspot.com/

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 02:04:21 PM »
Ahaha well it doesn't matter whether or not it will be on PS VITA or Nintendo 3DS, as long as there's a new Castlevania 2D for the next game though. Come, let's support Castlevania 2D back on the top of the hill! By the way, what do you think about my own idea of storyline and the artwork as well? :)

Offline Mikepjr

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 02:30:03 PM »
To be honest, i don't mind more 3D Castlevania games, i just dislike how the last one came out, it felt like it could have had any title, it lacked a charm that most CV games have or have had in the past.
I like whipping candles and grabbing hearts, it was part of the charm of the CV games.
I hope the next one does better.

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 07:45:34 PM »
Yes, so true. I couldn't agree more about that. Plus, i don't seems to see the point that why KONAMI decided to reboot back the Castlevania game especially Lord of Shadow and Gabriel BELMONT turns himself into a Dracula eventually? Man, to me that's absolutely awkward moment and i was like WHAT?!?!. Lol. Honestly speaking, i preferably more to 2D CV games instead of 3D CV games. I don't know why, maybe because i really enjoy more playing 2D CV games than 3D CV games.

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 09:42:51 PM »
so is the vita open source then?
Currently Involved in: Vampire blood Chronicals, Project Goldeneye

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 11:00:07 PM »
Erm, i do not know about it man. But overall, this is a fan-made which was done by myself recently. What do you think about my own idea of the game? Ahaha :D

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2012, 12:05:45 AM »
Speaking that VHBL only works on Japan and Euro PSN accounts, and how early Homebrewing on the Vita is....

How exactly do you plan on even making this game?

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 01:25:14 AM »
Speaking that VHBL only works on Japan and Euro PSN accounts, and how early Homebrewing on the Vita is....

How exactly do you plan on even making this game?

Eh wait, what is VHBL again?  :-\ Ahaha well, it just a fan-made which was done by myself just for fun and at the same time, the purpose of me doing this is simply because i wanna support and bringing back our old beloved gameplay system of Castlevania 2D back to the Castlevania fans needs and wants with HD graphics, exclusively for PS Vita or Nintendo 3DS instead. If i were Koji Igarashi, i would wanna make this game immediately just for the sake of all CV fans. By the way, what do you think about the storyline from my own idea man? :)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 01:28:10 AM by djrunza »

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2012, 01:32:08 AM »
the only issue with this story, aka battle of 1999, it was something konami should have never writen in, since it wont leave the players wanting more, instead its just the end of the story, unless you have a plot twist that ensures his return in some form but the game sounds solid, personally I think DoS's bad ending is the canon ending, it would make more sense to have Soma become Dracula
Currently Involved in: Vampire blood Chronicals, Project Goldeneye

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2012, 02:25:58 AM »
the only issue with this story, aka battle of 1999, it was something konami should have never writen in, since it wont leave the players wanting more, instead its just the end of the story, unless you have a plot twist that ensures his return in some form but the game sounds solid, personally I think DoS's bad ending is the canon ending, it would make more sense to have Soma become Dracula

Hmmm. I'm still thinking about the full storyline and when does this story taking place. Most probably, its like after 1 year after Dawn of Sorrow. In fact, i was waiting for so long to actually know when Koji gonna make an another game for Soma's third game series but eventually, i do not see any update or any news about the latest game for Castlevania 2D. But i heard KONAMI is going to release a new Castlevania game which titled as 'Castlevania: The Complete Chronicles' but still i don't see any update about it until now though. So i just made this just to keep supporting CV 2D games coming back home to its own place. Ahaha. In addition, here's are some of the idea for storyline that I've made.

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2012, 02:27:38 AM »
According to Celia, Dario, Dmitrii and Genya, they were once stated that Soma is actually the reincarnation of Lord Dracula. However, they were wrong after all ever since in a first place simply because the fact is that Soma is actually has his OWN evil personality by naturally. Mina, Hammer, Yoko, Julius and Genya are so surprise to know the truth about Soma is not the reincarnation of Lord Dracula. Mina and everyone are happy, but Soma isn't happy after all because he is worried about what will going to happen to him after he absorb a lot of souls. Which basically Soma is naturally born to be 50% on the good personality and 50% on the bad personality (which he attempt to be the next Dark Lord). Due to the fact that after Soma defeated Graham Jones in AOS, the souls of the Dark Lord literally possessed Soma's body. Surprisingly, that WASN'T the souls of the Dark Lord but Soma's evil souls had been surrounded him all the time ever since in a first place during he was born. In fact, Soma's evil souls waiting for the right time to actually possess into his body. Sadly, Soma doesn't even realize and aware that he has his own evil personality. All Soma (good personality) cares is about to finish all of this once and for all and to promise himself that peace and victorious must be prevail no matter what. Plus, Death and Orlox must work together and collect all evil souls (Dracula's armies) from the previous Castlevania games including Chaos and Menace souls as well in order to resurrect the true original Dark Lord Dracula aka Vlad Tepes. Twisted storyline yes? Ahahaha if i were Koji Igarashi, i would make the fans mind get confuse and complicated about the storyline simply because it turns out to be the truths.  8)

Offline Arma

• Vampire Hunter
    • My, currently outdated, blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2012, 06:39:13 AM »
ohh 0K, I think I get it now. At first I thought he was talking about making his own game since he named it and keep saying fan-made but not what is that he fan-made. Which I assume it's impossible for the time being, the Vita is brand new and homebrewing must in early stages, if any.
So it's your fan-made cover as a way to express your wish for a new Castlevania right.
I only played Aria of Sorrow, nice game, it entertained me during summer break.

I suppose a Castlevania on the Vita would most likely be a 2.5 3D game, perhaps if Konami seeks for a change we'll get Cvs on the Vita, if not, look foward to it for the 3DS.

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2012, 07:21:40 AM »
ohh 0K, I think I get it now. At first I thought he was talking about making his own game since he named it and keep saying fan-made but not what is that he fan-made. Which I assume it's impossible for the time being, the Vita is brand new and homebrewing must in early stages, if any.
So it's your fan-made cover as a way to express your wish for a new Castlevania right.
I only played Aria of Sorrow, nice game, it entertained me during summer break.

I suppose a Castlevania on the Vita would most likely be a 2.5 3D game, perhaps if Konami seeks for a change we'll get Cvs on the Vita, if not, look foward to it for the 3DS.

Lol. Ah man, i wish i could make and create the game if i have the same ability as Koji Igarashi though. Yea man, I'm just giving out my own idea for supporting and bringing back our old beloved gameplay system for Castlevania 2D back, with HD graphics and exclusively for PS Vita or Nintendo 3DS instead. Really? well, there are only 4 Castlevania games that I really can't stop playing from it which are AOS, DOS, POR and SOTN as well. Hell yeah, it does entertained me during my holiday break too man. Ahahaha. Hmmm. Dude, it would be also absolutely great if only KONAMI would make it 2.5 3D game for the CV game on PS VITA. Or maybe they would make the same system as we mentioned just now about 2.5 3D game on Nintendo 3DS simply because its 3DS! Ahaha.  By the way, i bet you heard the rumors about KONAMI making a new game for CV on PS VITA which entitled as 'Castlevania: he Complete Chronicles'.

Here's the link: http://xboxoz360.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/leaked-vita-games-oxcgn-3.jpg

anything