Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: If you have a Facebook account, read this  (Read 1993 times)

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
If you have a Facebook account, read this
« on: May 03, 2013, 08:00:10 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=327154847413290&set=a.247580645370711.58450.247575072037935&type=1&ref=nf

No, this isn't a warning/memo. You just need an account I think to read the comments. Maybe you don't. I don't know. Whatever. Just scroll through the comments until you get to Cristi Rusu's comment. Read all the replies. I almost died from hypoventilation from laughing so hard.

...Meh ok I'll copy/paste like the whore I am.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

but the pig mamma who made the small pigs will not get food because she can't sell the small pigs she made.

who want to sell their own children?

^ The Chineese

pig mamas ofc

thats it if pig mama would sell his pigs with low cost people will buy it.

but pig mamma can't sell it at small cost because she is only able to sell a few because of piracy, otherwise if the sell number would be bigger, the price of a small piggie would drop

The pig mamma would have to sell DLC to make up for the loss.

She can make bacon. Problem solved

Support independent Pigs. Small Label Pigs

isn't it pretty logic? if you have a big demand, you'd sell the things cheaper to have a bigger demand, there are of course many aspects of this but I won't spend my Friday night explaining basics in marketing

well you dont understand economics...if something is in demand...you can charge more. so actually,m if people stop buying it, they should drop the goddam price

obviously you're not taking the main concern in your calculation. People won't buy it because they can get it for free (does piracy rings you a bell?)

YUP... supply and demand. The more it is in demand, the higher the price can go. If it isn't in demand the price should drop. That is just basic economics, but many people don't even know basic economics...

Copying baby pigs allows people to choose between this baby pig and other baby pigs, which makes things fairer since not all mama pigs have the same level of visibility and no one has enough food to try out legally every baby pig from every mama pig ever.
Anyway most of the food goes to the farmer so don't blame people copying baby pigs for mama pigs not being paid.
And if you really like a baby pig, you will be able to buy the original, tell your friends about how an awesome baby pig it is so they can try it out, or even save your food so you can go see mama pig live when she's in town, buy her merch or watch her on Blu-Ray (ok, the metaphor got out of hand).
But in any case, mama pig knew what she was risking when she got in this business in the first place and she should be proud people from around the world she never even fucking met are sharing her little piggies with each other.

she won't sell less because the majority of people will get free pigs because they doesn't have enohg money to buy the pigs.

well if you could grow your own food and such and were generally a nice person you would invent things for teh good of mankind not to make money

lets start a god damn war for pigies  {{{{Theou's note: I wanna stick this on a shirt}}}}

weird analogy there

Fuck pig mama, she's a bitch anyway.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Another memorable quote from that post:
This is like buying a hammer and not lending it to your neighbor because fuck him.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 08:08:56 PM by TheouAegis »
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: If you have a Facebook account, read this
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 09:18:55 PM »
+2
I want bacon.

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Lone Wolf

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 10:16:25 PM »
I posted it for the woman who said "Sweet! So i should go make copies of my monies!" or something like this. :P

Offline Trevor Belmondo

• Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 04:26:12 PM »
i do have to say, that i love all of you. :D
"I'm a Belmont, that's my job..."

Tags:

anything