Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What Castlevania games are you currently playing?  (Read 4218 times)

Offline JohnMorris

• Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
Re: What Castlevania games are you currently playing?
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2014, 03:43:52 AM »
I'm having a Castlevaniathon, planning to play through all pre-SotN titles (for home consoles, no HC) on their original machine. I previously have only beaten several games on emulation. My small collection still lacks Bloodlines - and I can't run it yet as I only have a japanese Mega Drive and the japanese Vampire Killer game is upwards of $300 by now. I am still waiting for my copy of DXX for SNES (strangely enough, here the US version is far more expensive).

Right now I am on the second loop of SCIV, which shouldn't take much longer seeing how easy this game is even on the second quest. I also am working on Belmont's Revenge, still stuck on the domestic violence boss. And I'm on the final stage of Rondo on PSP.

Offline lesomaface

• Abandon All Hope
  • Hunter in Training
  • This castle is a creature of chaos...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2014, 10:54:43 PM »
Simon's Quest so I can stop playing bad Castlevania games and start replaying good ones again.
"Die monster! You don't belong in this world!"

Offline ChibiMaddiChan

• I'm a bitch of an itch.
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Butts that itch should be washed. That is all.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2014, 06:27:26 PM »
+2
Super Castlevania IV & SOTN.  Eating some of the best for my Castlevania fix.
---
I was suppose to say something profound here. I don't 'do' profound so much as ramble so...whatever. Here lies text. Congratulations for reading it.  You were as bored as I am. Seriously, stop reading, you can't be that bored.  Still here? Really?  You officially are my new favorite person and now are owed one internet cookie. Don't eat it though, it gives you bad gas.

Online Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2014, 09:02:15 PM »
Other than LoS2, I'm playing a linked session of Castlevania, Simon's Quest, and Super Castlevania IV on Wii U.  Whenever I take damage in one game, I close that game and start the next game.  Wii U is kind enough to remember I left off, so I can just cycle through them that way.

Tags: