Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Halloween!  (Read 19659 times)

Offline Phil Belmont

• Hunter in Training
  • In Castle Center
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2012, 07:24:59 AM »
Inccubus, You should use make-up arround your eyes, it would make it better in my opinion ;)

By The Way, Awesome Costume ;)

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2012, 10:04:43 AM »
most of the pics from the times I wore my outfit ended up bein of me without the mask lol. Theres a full body shot somewhere out there but I dont personally know the chic that took it so I dont have it heh. Heres what it ended up lookin like. I got started on the hat but never got to finish it so had to go with a hood =/

That werewolf mask looks similar to mine but furrier. Is it the kind that moves when you open your mouth?

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2012, 02:09:17 PM »
Inccubus, You should use make-up arround your eyes, it would make it better in my opinion ;)

By The Way, Awesome Costume ;)

Thanks! I actually did in fact plan on using make-up and brought it with me. However by the time I finished putting the finishing touches on it I was already a little drunk. So I slapped on 2 green LEDs to the inside for an eerie green glow around the eyes. You only get a hint of the green glow in that pic. :P

most of the pics from the times I wore my outfit ended up bein of me without the mask lol. Theres a full body shot somewhere out there but I dont personally know the chic that took it so I dont have it heh. Heres what it ended up lookin like. I got started on the hat but never got to finish it so had to go with a hood =/

That werewolf mask looks similar to mine but furrier. Is it the kind that moves when you open your mouth?

Your mask came out fantastic! Also, that is the mask I used as the base for my werewolf. I tore out the foam and redid it with liquid latex and a mix of theatrical hair & artificial hair extensions. Ultimately I want to trim the hair a bit and install glowing eyes.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 02:11:02 PM by Inccubus »
"Stuff and things."

Tags: