Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate 3DS (Discussion Thread)  (Read 1821586 times)

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Re: Castlevania Mirror of Fate ( 3DS per request )
« Reply #600 on: May 22, 2012, 11:04:32 AM »
+3
Idk but they sure as hell like doing it to me everytime I post....

waits for it
Hahah man seems that they love you now  :D

"You've been given a chance. Take it well."
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 11:13:33 AM by Ahasverus »

Everything comes full circle

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #601 on: May 22, 2012, 11:08:40 AM »
+2
Ditto, this is a huge moment for the franchise. I see now why Konami has been so secretive about it.

First E3 in ages where Castlevania takes the spotlight, amazing.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #602 on: May 22, 2012, 11:09:56 AM »
+1
everyone's losing their minds it seems.. and there's still no hardcore proof of anything

I would like Kotobukiya or Play Arts KAI to make some Castlevania figures/statues

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #603 on: May 22, 2012, 11:12:23 AM »
+1
IGA + Cox...

I don't know how I would feel... my body wouldn't be ready, you know...

Let's see if they'll make these games more like Castlevania now, removing the shitty parts from it and adding what fans were asking.

Offline cecil-kain

• Lord and Host
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Operation Akumajo
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #604 on: May 22, 2012, 11:14:10 AM »
+4
everyone's losing their minds it seems.. and there's still no hardcore proof of anything

Given what few facts we have, I think there's something to this.  Unlike that Complete Chronicles rumor last fall--we can see the smoke this time...

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #605 on: May 22, 2012, 11:16:04 AM »
+3
Idk but they sure as hell like doing it to me everytime I post....

waits for it

You have +3 now  ;)

Yet on the other hand if all of this is true I want it to be like how resident evil is doing it,but only twenty times better, meaning g no crappy game period this has to be perfect in every aspect, japan america,europe. IGA,Kojima,Cox,Alvarez, and most of all the pr and stuff need to absolutely bring their a game and make it known why cv is above all the other action games like devil may cry and god of war hell in fact make some of the people who made those games support cv in some way. Cv has in some way always given stuff away I think it's time that cv get the recognition it deserves.

IGA + Cox...

I don't know how I would feel... my body wouldn't be ready, you know...

Let's see if they'll make these games more like Castlevania now, removing the shitty parts from it and adding what fans were asking.

Hell yes your body will be ready  >:(
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 11:17:55 AM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #606 on: May 22, 2012, 11:16:12 AM »
+3
I'm not expecting everything to be 100% the way it used to be, but I'm hoping our criticism helped them achieve a balance most fans will enjoy more.

As long as the games are fun to play over and over again, I will keep supporting the brand.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #607 on: May 22, 2012, 11:18:26 AM »
+4
I truly hope Konami won't spoil the whole thing by coming at E3 with "zOMG MGS Revengeance Raiden lolol $$$ Hideo Kojima" and make Castlevania its biggest spot.

This series is LEGENDARY, it deserves that!

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #608 on: May 22, 2012, 11:21:51 AM »
+1
I would like Kotobukiya or Play Arts KAI to make some Castlevania figures/statues
I kinda wonder WHY they actually didn't make a line of LoS action figures. I mean, it did well, didn't it? Square Enix released Play Arts figures of Bayonetta characters.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #609 on: May 22, 2012, 11:22:02 AM »
+4
Gentlemen. The times has come.
Time to spam Konami Europe twitter mail and of course Cox twitter. Castlevania needs to be under the spotlight, not an afterthought after MGR. This is the chance of the series lifetime.

Everything comes full circle

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #610 on: May 22, 2012, 11:22:23 AM »
I truly hope Konami won't spoil the whole thing by coming at E3 with "zOMG MGS Revengeance Raiden lolol $$$ Hideo Kojima" and make Castlevania its biggest spot.

This series is LEGENDARY, it deserves that!

Yet it never get's it,but if kojima was on board with like when Los was announced then something good might come about, remember he wants to help the new cv come into this world or something like that.
(click to show/hide)

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #611 on: May 22, 2012, 11:25:39 AM »
+1
I kinda wonder WHY they actually didn't make a line of LoS action figures. I mean, it did well, didn't it? Square Enix released Play Arts figures of Bayonetta characters.

I bet it would have to do with the poor reception of the NECA figures. Besides Simon (and maybe Alucard), the rest weren't all that great. Wall-eyed Succubus was the worst.

Simon was still good, though!

Also, I thought Koshiro's 5 PoR tracks were really good, especially the background themes. So while his contributions were minor, I would really like to hear him do a full Castlevania soundtrack. At the very least, I'd imagine it would sound like Actraiser, and that would be perfectly excellent for a CV soundtrack.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #612 on: May 22, 2012, 11:29:02 AM »

Also, I thought Koshiro's 5 PoR tracks were really good, especially the background themes. So while his contributions were minor, I would really like to hear him do a full Castlevania soundtrack. At the very least, I'd imagine it would sound like Actraiser, and that would be perfectly excellent for a CV soundtrack.

What cv needs is some motoi sakuraba in the mix oh hell yes.

Gentlemen. The times has come.
Time to spam Konami Europe twitter mail and of course Cox twitter. Castlevania needs to be under the spotlight, not an afterthought after MGR. This is the chance of the series lifetime.

Agree with this over 100% i might make a twitter. This needs to crush all the others or at least stand side by side with the.... No I like the crushing idea way better.
(click to show/hide)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #613 on: May 22, 2012, 11:30:08 AM »
+3
well i do have my own Gabriel Belmont figure >.<

and am currently brainstorming ideas on who should be realized in figure form next, but perhaps i've said too much

Offline CastleDan

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #614 on: May 22, 2012, 11:46:25 AM »
+2
Is anyone else super stoked that we might be playing as Alucard again??
That just excites me, playing as a vampire is such a cool feeling for whatever reason. Transformations need to be back! ...It'd be nice if  his scenario has items to collect but I won't hold my breath.....

Can't wait regardless! Two different castlevania games with ( probably great production value since Kojima is involved nowadays)....

excited!

Tags: .....? 

anything