Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Does anyone here play Fatal Frame?  (Read 6126 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2015, 04:14:52 PM »
I wanted to play the Wii game but them muhfugs never released it here. I know it got an English patch but I never got to importing it (or downloading thee ISO).

What would y'allz say to picking up the new one? Assuming it gets localized. I've always been interested in the series.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline XombieMike

• Hunter in Training
  • I'm interested in this
    • Bloodstained Fan Forums
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2015, 06:27:02 PM »
I have been told today that the next Fatal Frame will only be digitally released in North America.
XombieMike- DM of the Castlevania Ravenloft RPG
admin at bloodstained.forums.net

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2015, 03:31:45 PM »
Fatal Frame is one of those many series that I started to play while waiting for a new Castlevania game to come out (took them forever to get Lament of Innocence on the PS2), but then stopped playing once said Castlevania game came out.  I'm looking forward to playing the Wii U version, so I'm spending some time with the downloaded original game on my PS3.  I love that mansion.  It looks like the original mansion might appear in the new game (or at least a mansion with some similar looking rooms and entry-ways), so I hope to see it with better resolution.

Tags: