Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Where's Paavo??!!?  (Read 2725 times)

Offline outofthegamer

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Where's Paavo??!!?
« on: December 01, 2008, 12:07:51 PM »
edit: nevermind....I forgot about CVC :P
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 12:37:16 PM by outofthegamer »

www.worldbeyondwalls.com - the original glitching website!! Join our forum today!!

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 07:57:03 PM »
Paavo's nowhere right now, see him around Facebook, but on no forums at the moment. I believe he's very busy these days.

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 02:01:41 AM »
I'm not sure he still has his own Internet connection. He pops up occasionally at CVC and here. Like Blooderz said, he probably has more important things to do right now.

But if and when he returns, he better stumble back to LVF, his tr00 Internet home!  ;D

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 03:42:36 AM »
I'm not sure he still has his own Internet connection. He pops up occasionally at CVC and here. Like Blooderz said, he probably has more important things to do right now.

But if and when he returns, he better stumble back to LVF, his tr00 Internet home!

Offline outofthegamer

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Where's Paavo??!!?
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 03:26:07 PM »
Oh yeeeah...I seem to remember him mentioning something about his lack of internet connection. Oh well, i was thinking about making a new CV forum similar to CVR, but like I said in the first post....I forgot about CVC.

www.worldbeyondwalls.com - the original glitching website!! Join our forum today!!

Tags:

anything