Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Prime Directive #1: Advertise  (Read 3520 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: January 08, 2011, 11:14:42 PM »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 01:10:33 AM »
I'd buy THAT for a dollar!
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 02:00:37 AM »
Prime direeeeeective, exterminate the whole human race
All I wanted to saa-aa-aay, and all I gotta doooo...

(Sorry, this is the second thread like this that reminded me of Misfits lyrics...)
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 03:03:32 AM »
I love that time commercials!!!! ;D
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 04:18:25 PM »
I'd buy THAT for a dollar!

What the hell??? How could I have NOT thought to put that in the post??

Post rectified.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Wallachia

• hath risen
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 06:44:41 PM »
almost as good as this:
Robocop - Toxic Waste

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better" - Albert Einstein

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 07:53:35 PM »
God! I hated that scene! It ruined the whole Robocop 1 experience for me and I'll never buy it because of that  :P At least they backed off on Robocop 2 which made it all the more enjoyable.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011, 08:16:03 PM »
That's one of the best parts in the movie. I even bought the Criterion DVD just so I could have the extra milliseconds of gory goodness. (Well, and to have the director's preferred aspect ratio.)

It freaked me the hell out when I first saw the film at age 10 or so, ha ha. It bothered me for a few days.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2011, 09:25:35 PM »
It still bothers me even now and I haven't watched it in over a decade. I just can't stand stuff the psycologicaly turns my stomach. I ruins the movie for me.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 12:20:04 PM »
As a kid, I think Peter Weller's death scene at the beginning freaked me out more.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Wallachia

• hath risen
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2011, 12:32:33 PM »
me too, his death in the beginning was pretty painful looking and miserable. made me HATE criminals..

the toxic dump dude, COME ON! that's just great 80's film right there!

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better" - Albert Einstein

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2011, 12:43:07 PM »
Love the sounds the guy makes. "AOOOOOOOOAAH!"

I love that the actor who plays one of the villains is in an episode of Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!.

Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!: The Power Embrace
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: