Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: So I got a 3ds... What are the 'must haves'?  (Read 5032 times)

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
Re: So I got a 3ds... What are the 'must haves'?
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2013, 05:02:31 AM »
Try a Nintoaster.

I doubt it plays 3DS games well..

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 05:14:00 AM »
Yeah... :(
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline knightmere

• Lord of The Abyss
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2013, 11:51:52 AM »
I've been playing Monster Hunter and it is awesome. Challenging battlesand tons of content.

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2013, 07:04:29 PM »
Finally beat Walhart in Fire Emblem: Awakening. Man that game... You can overlevel your characters (really easy if you pair up a tank with a pegasus or an archer with a myrmidon or a warrior with a wyvern), but man, just when you think you're going to plow through a level, BAM! the computer gets lucky and nails your tank for 58 damage over three attacks. Up comes the next attack. You bite your tongue. Your palms start to sweat. Here it comes... RAGE SOFT-RESET!!!!!!!!

Still fun, though. And "Hold on, I'm coming!" wouldn't be so bad if Chrom used the right tone of voice and inflection. But the way he says it, oh my god it sounds so dirty! And what the hell is up with Sully & Kellam's support chat? "Leave me the hell alone!" "O-okay..." *SUPPORT LEVEL UP!* What the deuce?!
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Kaori

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2013, 07:09:32 PM »
Definitely get Fire Emblem: Awakening. I had never played a Fire Emblem game before and I absolutely love this game! In my opinion, it's the best 3DS game you can get right now.

Tags:

anything