Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Hello all! Thanks for having me!  (Read 2067 times)

Offline e1shw

• Old School CV Player
  • Is it wrong to live and breath CV?
    • e1shw's GameSpot Profile
    • Awards
Hello all! Thanks for having me!
« on: December 13, 2009, 01:11:14 PM »
Hey there, how is everyone? I didn't see anywhere for intros, so I just posted here. I am new to the forum, but far from new to Castlevania. It is my favorite series and I am just looking to get involved in a community of people who share the same passion for the series as I do. From reading through the posts the group here seems to be a fun group and many die hard fans of CV as well. I am a member of a couple other CV boards as well and enjoy not only discussing the series but having fun while doing it. I am also a veteran with PhotoShop and love to work with graphics, so if there is anything I can help with.... See you guys on the boards! ;D

Here are some examples of my work (banners/sigs):

There are many other works of art I have done, but these are the ones related to forums.

Let me know what you think and if I can help with anything! :D

All hail Belmont! They may not endure the battles before them, but their legend will live on forever.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 08:13:17 PM »
Welcome to the Castlevania Forums.
You and some new people showing up means that the new forums are working well.  I hope you enjoy your stay here.  The newest topics are about Lords of Shadow and Castlevania Adventure Rebirth.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: