Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Lords of Shadow 2 Gameplay Trailer from VGA 10  (Read 2743 times)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 08:34:46 PM by darkmanx_429 »

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
Re: Lords of Shadow 2 Gameplay Trailer from VGA 10
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 11:03:40 PM »
Man, someone's been taking notes from Simon Templeman and Michael Bell.
(click to show/hide)

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 12:21:51 AM »
Am I the only one who sees - at best - only seconds of gameplay in that "gameplay trailer"?

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 05:08:45 AM »
+1
Nope. I only saw a few frames of action myself. I'm more hyped about "Street Fighter X Megaman".
"Stuff and things."

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 08:07:41 AM »
Well, it's looking more promising than the first one.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 08:48:35 AM »
It looks pretty interesting, and might possibly sum up what we saw at the end of the LoD. If Mercurystream keeps with their promise of this being a trilogy (with MoF) then I really do hope all the ends are tied up nicely.

Here's hoping for an enjoyable ride!

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 11:34:15 AM »
At least now we know that Gabriel is Dracul and not Dracula as no-one came before him. However I'm still going to wait till I see some play-throughs so that I've got something to compare it with the first LoS. To see whether or not it's worth my money and time.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 01:23:12 PM »
Considering that MercuryStream keeps dropping Mirror of Fate to be similar to Drac's Curse, and being all super secret about LOS2, they just keep saying that it's going to be the end all, biggest, CV in the trilogy, I like the odds.

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 01:30:49 PM »
At least now we know that Gabriel is Dracul and not Dracula as no-one came before him.

HOHOHO Dracul & Dracula are one in the same. Gabriel=Dracula but he just calls himself Dracul, because MercurySteam.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2012, 12:33:24 PM »
HOHOHO Dracul & Dracula are one in the same. Gabriel=Dracula but he just calls himself Dracul, because MercurySteam.
No, he call's himself Dracul, because it means "Dragon". Everyone else calls him (probably) Dracula because Satan is the be all end all evil, and would be "the Dragon", and Dracul, is almost as bad as him, so he is the son of the Dragon in their eyes. The son of the devil himself.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Tags: