Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Forums Announcement (your opinion matters)  (Read 6386 times)

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Forums Announcement (your opinion matters)
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2009, 12:06:58 PM »
Im really loving all the sprites and stuff. Nice work!
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2009, 10:00:02 PM »
The Old PostIcons are back now!
Check out that spiffy CrossBoomerang! :D
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2009, 10:05:18 PM »
THE OLD AVATARS ARE BACK!
If you check your Profile Information, there's a new directory for Avatars with the old Classic CV Monsters.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline silvermoonlight

• A Gentle Ray of Moonlight
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2009, 10:13:13 PM »
Awesome changes! Everything looks great!  ;D
soma eyes sig" style="width:276px

Offline Successor The Cruel

• In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might...
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Beware my Power! Green Lantern's Light!
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Chapel of Resonance
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2009, 01:01:45 AM »
I'm thinking of upgrading the forum to a new version of SMF.

I recommend waiting until that comes out of beta just in case, or you may open yourself up to other problems. The SMF team is notoriously slow, so it may be several months yet until 2.0 is totally ready. And good job. This looks better than the older version, in my opinion. SMF's default theme is pretty ugly for a default theme. Getting it to look nice can be a challenge.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 01:04:23 AM by Blue Successor »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2009, 10:45:16 AM »
Haven't  been to the forums in a while thanks to that gamespy maintenance blocking access. If I'd know earlier I would've just googled the dungeon like I just did this morning.  :P

Anyways love the new layout! Very castlevaniaish. all the more fun to look at.  :)

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags:

anything