Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: My commander is such a nerd  (Read 2430 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« on: September 20, 2008, 09:50:32 AM »
Yeah... I'm growing sick and tired of my tank commander. He's such a geek. He's all into "you should do your duties perfectly and always follow what your officers orders", and what's worse, has no sense of humor whatsoever. It's not like I totally don't like him, but he's annoying and he talks too much. I have to argue with him about ANYTHING. Then arguing with him is impossible, since he can turn any tiny argument into an hour's lecture, and every joke into an argument.

He's pretty much like your know-it-all geeky wierd-ass hippie.
Last week I've attached an ice-cream stick to my tank as a joke, and he was all "who the hell put in here", so I said "lol I'm taking it off", and he got mad and responded "Do you think your tank is a trash can? Now take this bag and clean the field of garbage as a punishment."
This is where I got angry and said "fuck you I'm not doing it who the hell do you think I am?" And he this look of "try me".
Other commanders are not like him, they're cool. You can make jokes with them. But my comm is so stressed out. I almost pity him.

It's so annoying that in the army you have to take orders from people who you would beat the shit out of as a citizen.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 10:18:21 AM »
In Reply To #1

That's how army is!! Commanders are not supposed to underestand soldiers, but to act like machines. Of course there are exceptions!! I was to having a commander like him!! All you have to do is to have patience!!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 10:30:34 AM by Dark Nemesis »
Ruler of Chaos

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: My commander is such a nerd
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 01:20:29 AM »
Well I for one don't find anything funny about sticking a popsicle stick to a tank.

LITTERER! :P

"Observe their fates and learn well."

Tags: