Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Continue?  (Read 1697 times)

Offline Green Stranger

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« on: November 08, 2012, 01:01:23 AM »
Just stumbled upon these guys on youtube. Some of you may have heard of them already but they're certainly news to me. Overall they're pretty amusing fellows. If you haven't heard of them, check em' out!

These are two of my favorite episodes.

Nightshade
Nightshade (NES) - Continue?

The Immortal
The Immortal (NES) - Continue?

Offline Phoenix7786

• Legendary Hunter
  • Neg on that, Chummer
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 01:28:22 AM »
Waaaaaaaaaay too big of douchebags for me to stomach. Thanks for the video uploads though. Hopefully somebody here gets some joy out them them.
And yes, The Immortal is just as tough as they're making it look.
12/1/12: Nominated for my 1st award! Thanks to all :D

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 10:57:09 AM »
To me they don't come off as douchbags but more like three good friends just having a blast doing the things they love to do. And I should know as I remember doing the same things with my friends back in the internet-less good ole days. I've met people who are really big douchbagas and these three don't qualify at all. There was some humour in there, just enough to keep me interested and not bored outta my skull.The Immortal game does come off as looking really tough to beat. The Nightshade game actually looks interesting for a NES title. I just might have to download it and see. That's if I don't have another skyrim fix that needs to be taken care of...
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags:

anything