Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Japanese scientists create meat from human ****  (Read 5037 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Japanese scientists create meat from human ****
« on: February 18, 2014, 11:17:51 PM »
The stuff you find on Youtube... Just HAD to share.  :P

Japanese scientists create meat from human shit. Introducing the TURD BURGER!

THIS IS DA FUTURE
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Japanese scientists create meat from human ****
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 09:38:59 AM »
When you eat your own fecal matter you can introduce all sorts of diseases, especially Hepatitis A+B. If you have Hepatitis C then your as good as dead. I'd skip on eating these burgers and quite frankly if there were only two choices; Human s**t burger or veggie burger, I'd have to go with the veggie burger.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 11:15:13 AM »
Well, I shouldn't be telling you this, but obviously before turning the "sewer mud" into meat, it undergoes processes which kill the bacteria and dangerous viruses in it, turning it harmless enough, minus the disgusting factor.

Jokes aside, this IS the future. Development in nano-technology on the molecular level, if successful, could produce food from virtually anything, that would be identical and indistinguishable from the real thing, and that would be the least that could be possible with that kind of technology. Today engineering on the molecular level is science fiction, but be certain that if it could be achieved, anything would be possible.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 11:52:19 AM »
Isn't this kinda how the Star Trek replicator works, recycling waste? As a kid I always thought, "Wow, that's super gross, but the food supply would be endless!"
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 09:35:29 PM »
This is what japan does why am I a little dissapointed I would want something alittle more ehh.. I'll stop there.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 11:00:21 PM »
Isn't this kinda how the Star Trek replicator works, recycling waste?

Not the same way as described in the thread. In star trek waste material is broken down at the atomic level and as such no viruses or contagions would survive the transition. The replicator would use the transformed atoms by putting them through a matterstream and reconstruct them into whatever you wanted. cleaner, safer and a lot less gross  ;)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 12:18:50 AM »
They extract the proteins of the bacteria living in sewage mud. Thus it is not just human shit you're eating. ewwww....

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 12:56:55 AM »
funfact: be careful when you buy soy sauce.

if it says anything about some kind of protein thing in the ingredients, it has Human hair in it.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Morning star

• Vanquishing Evil Since 1987
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Vintage video game collector.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 05:50:50 AM »
Oh no... It's another one of these things isn't it. I find this stuff very disturbing and also flat out disgusting. I spend a lot of time already avoiding processed foods, food with chemicals and especially everything that's GMO. If this is the future i will be happy to remain in the past.

I noticed mention of soy sauce.. I guess this hair thing is one good reason to avoid it and here are a few more. Soy is one of the worst GMO/Frankenstein crops. It actually changes your DNA and can cause a host of digestive issues, including pancreatitis. It's loaded with normal white table salt. You know, the kind that kills you.

I eat Himalayan crystal salt. It's natural and not treated in any way. It retains all the natural minerals found in the ground and open oceans. I started to have a lot of health problems before i changed to ONLY this kind of salt and now they are almost gone. Like what you say? Within five days of using it i was able to stop taking insulin..

84salt.com

The 84 stands for the number of natural minerals you get ;)

This magic whip could be an example of advanced alien technology.

Offline machetespeghetti

• Hunter in Training
  • Maria?
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2014, 10:12:46 AM »
Now we know where the wall-meat in castlevania comes from! Dracula has been making the belmont clan eat his sh!t for years!
hmmmm ........... I wonder whats for dinner?

Offline Morning star

• Vanquishing Evil Since 1987
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Vintage video game collector.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2014, 02:37:56 PM »
Now we know where the wall-meat in castlevania comes from! Dracula has been making the belmont clan eat his sh!t for years!

Quoted for probable truth. :o

This magic whip could be an example of advanced alien technology.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2014, 02:14:06 PM »
"Eat Recycled Food.  It's good for the Environment... and OK for you!"
Eat Recycled Food
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline RegalSin

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2014, 12:50:45 PM »
He creates meat from sewage mud, meaning sewage where everything empties into.

I honestly think this is a good idea, as you can promise me I am not going to catch gonorrhea, or something like that. Good idea for the soylent green problem. However you can eat human meat, without any process, just make sure it is well done..............Hannibal would be so pleased.............

I would eat sewage burgers, I bet people in workout clubs ( Body builders ) would love this too, It could be a great way of natural protein, that is cheap to reap and sell.

The age old question? have you ever put poo in your mouth?  ewwhhhhhhhhhh

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!!!

Offline machetespeghetti

• Hunter in Training
  • Maria?
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2014, 02:28:03 PM »
I have :-[
hmmmm ........... I wonder whats for dinner?

Offline Shinobi

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2014, 09:59:58 AM »
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 10:05:01 AM by Shinobi »

Tags: