Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Loch Ness monster satellite image???  (Read 5024 times)

Offline K.K. Drunkinski

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« on: April 20, 2014, 12:52:20 AM »
Check this out. A new pic of something weird in Loch Ness came up, and this time, it's not by some dude with a camera. It's a damn satellite image. And whatever it is, is at least 100 feet long.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/loch-ness-monster-satellite-pic-sighting-stirs-controversy-article-1.1761909

Offline ganonfloyd

• Hunter in Training
  • Listen without distraction.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 06:54:04 AM »
"Well it was about this time I noticed that this girl scout was about 8 stories tall and was a crustacean from the paleozoic era!"

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 09:31:52 AM »
Sweet image!  :o 8)

Scottish accent: "NESSY!"
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 10:45:56 AM »
sorry but this proves nothing. i remember years ago they claimed proof of nessie by showing us this sonar image of its flipper, nobody remembers this?

want proof? someone needs to take a VIDEO (not a photo) of this, or capture the carcass of this creature

(click to show/hide)

until then, lochness will remain a myth

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 07:26:30 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline K.K. Drunkinski

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 03:40:56 AM »
I ain't sayin' the pic is proof of a creature swimming. Just saying it's tantalizing and pretty cool, although there may be other explanations for the pic. But like the flipper pic, which I do remember, I think they're both neat pics that may or may not point towards something. But hell, at the end of the day, I've never been to Scotland, much less Loch Ness, and I've certainly never seen the beast, so I'm not claiming that Nessie is a fact.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 05:18:26 AM »
Looks like the wake of a boat to me.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 07:21:03 AM »
The 'dot' near the 'head' could be Apple just scrubbing the boat out for whatever reason.

Offline St.Tweeter

• Hacked Darkmoon's Crappy Furry Board Once
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Hunter in Training
  • Why am I here? I hate you people. You bore me!
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2014, 08:06:03 AM »
Looks like the wake of a boat to me.
Yeah, just more people jumping at shadows. They have to every now and then, or else the public might forget and they'll lose their tourist spot.
-1,000,000,000,000,000 Wulongs to whoever brings me the head of Fredrica Irving, the Amnesia Loli-

Offline Morning star

• Vanquishing Evil Since 1987
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Vintage video game collector.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2014, 12:02:23 AM »
I can't understand why people think this kind of stuff is real. If it was real they would have its body on display at this point. I could be wrong, but i think we have the technology to catch a big fish.

This magic whip could be an example of advanced alien technology.

Offline K.K. Drunkinski

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2014, 12:48:48 AM »
I can't understand why people think this kind of stuff is real.

Seriously? But, all this below is SO REAL it's sad some people don't ACCEPT it???

. . . Just couldn't help it.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 12:55:32 AM by K.K. Drunkinski »

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2014, 12:52:15 PM »
i just pheel that since this creature has been reported for centuries, we wouldve had some tangible proof of its existence by now. that is, assuming it is indeed a living plesiosaur from the jurassic period, there would be not one but hundreds of these creatures swimming in the loch. perhaps at 1 point in history the plesiosaurs did survive & found its way into the loch (maybe even as recent as a century ago), but have since roamed elsewhere or died out. dont get me wrong; i believe that there are indeed "sea serpents" that roam our planet, i just no longer believe that a plesiosaur is still making cameos in the lochness lake

instead, i think its just some type of other extremely odd-looking fish, perhaps an oarfish, that people keep seeing

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2014, 10:07:53 PM »
Oarfishes need salt water.
I'd say Nessie is a log.

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2014, 02:15:04 AM »
Damnit, Shiroi! I was gonna say log. A massive log larger than the fabled Mana Tree. ;)

I wish there was an equivalent image for Nessie of this:

"Stuff and things."

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2014, 05:22:58 AM »
Hahahaha! Beat you to it.  ;D

Nice image Inccubus. Lol at the swamp gas.

Tags:

anything