Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: CASTLEVANIA THE LECARDE CHRONICLES II April 2017  (Read 283091 times)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: CASTLEVANIA THE LECARDE CHRONICLES 2 Early 2017
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2015, 04:29:05 PM »
Where is the link to the new game or is it on your website?

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline piscesdreams

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2015, 04:49:27 PM »
I guess by the thread title it won't be available until 2017.

Offline eryson

• The Fangaems Connoisseur
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: DraculaXX (SNES)
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2015, 02:59:34 PM »
25% of the total progress, as he said in the last post. Its a really Quick progress, Seeing the Lenght what game is supposed to be :)

Offline mig3

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2015, 02:55:50 PM »
It's cold in this area!!

Hello!
I have great news:
There are dialogues that will be be voiced thanks to the great work of Belmontoya. There is also a great cameo who has offered is voice for a character in the game: Mr Robert Belgrade the voice of Alucard in the one and only "Castlevania Symphony of the night"!!
Of course the character in this game will be Alucard.
Thanks very much Mr Belgrade! I will go beyond  my skills in order to create a game that deserve this generous contribution.

I may think about the languages that were suggested but my prior is to find  Italian and  japanese translators even a spanish one would be great.  :) :) :) :)

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2015, 03:09:53 PM »
Sounds fantastic!

If you ever need any more, hit me up. Been wanting to do VA for something for a while now.

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2015, 03:34:50 PM »
I've been meaning to contact you about that Dracula9!

I'm managing the voice acting. We were very lucky to get Robert Belgrade on board for Alucard! Now that we have that done, we want to make sure all of the other characters make their own impact as well!

I remembered how awesome the executioner voice you did was for Wallachia and thought of you right away.

I'll PM you as soon as we have something ready for you!

We're very excited and honored to wake Alucard from his slumber for Lecarde Chronicles 2!

The worst monsters are human.

Offline Jop

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards 2017-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2017-12-Holiday Sprite Award First Place 2016-04-Story Contest - 1st place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Gold 2015-05- Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2015, 04:37:14 PM »
Awesome work, this looks more and more cool!!!

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2015, 05:03:13 PM »
It's cold in this area!!

Hello!
I have great news:
There are dialogues that will be be voiced thanks to the great work of Belmontoya. There is also a great cameo who has offered is voice for a character in the game: Mr Robert Belgrade the voice of Alucard in the one and only "Castlevania Symphony of the night"!!
Of course the character in this game will be Alucard.
Thanks very much Mr Belgrade! I will go beyond  my skills in order to create a game that deserve this generous contribution.

I may think about the languages that were suggested but my prior is to find  Italian and  japanese translators even a spanish one would be great.  :) :) :) :)

I would suggest adding some mouth movement to compliment the dialogue as well as the animation of Death laughing. Other than that superb work.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 05:05:14 PM by darkmanx_429 »

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2015, 05:07:19 PM »
Oh, awesome. Just lemme know.

Also, I hate to be that guy, but the pronunciation of Viltheim should have a hard "t" sound, and not the "th" sound used.

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2015, 05:44:33 PM »
Oh, awesome. Just lemme know.
We're doing most of the work with a group of actors and singers I know personally. Most of the voices will be coming from the same studio set up with the exception of Robert Blegrade of course.

But there is a character Mig has talked about that I think you might be perfect for.

I will definitely let you know when the time comes.

Also, I hate to be that guy, but the pronunciation of Viltheim should have a hard "t" sound, and not the "th" sound used.

No problem. I actually appreciate that.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2015, 06:00:13 PM »
Sounds good, especially considering I have a mic that doesn't suck balls now. Hooray for Blue™!

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2015, 07:14:59 PM »
I'd be up for any kind of narration work if you need me. Also, I think death sounds great, but his voice should be a little more menacing instead of spooky, ya know?
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2015, 08:02:07 PM »
I agree. Death sounds nice, but I'm not entirely digging the depth in the voice, and the minor pitch-doubling seems too basic an effect.

If you'd be up for it Montoya, I could record a demo of my take on Death for a reference frame.

Worst-case, it's there as a potential resource to draw from and it gets my vocal chords in the zone a bit.

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2015, 09:07:42 PM »
I'll message you Dracula9 when we have a character for you. I'm not interested in collaborating on Deaths voice. This is it! I hope you can understand.

Other than that I'm keeping closed on the voice acting project because I already have a group assembled, and working with a bunch of people online is not the road I want to go down for this. Thanks for the kind words guys! I'll keep your critiques in mind.

We're working very hard on this game and I hope you all enjoy it when it is finished!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 09:11:49 PM by Belmontoya »

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2015, 09:28:55 PM »
There was no attempt at collaboration for who actually does Death. The offer was meant as a way for me to most immediately give an example of what I might otherwise have a difficult time putting into words. Not as an attempt to jump in on your role. The demo would have been little more than a postprocessing effects test.

What's currently there is already great, I merely was offering the potential for minor tweaking to possibly make it even better.

Edited upon recognizance of acting like a twat.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 02:06:54 PM by Dracula9 »