Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center  (Read 85420 times)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2012, 04:05:23 AM »
+1
"60 mins" Nature Heavy Rainstorm Sounds (No Music)

Uhh. My head..my body man what the heck happened? I recall that there was a spy and then oh.. I got my butt handed to me. What I cannot move I am all tied up. Pretty good too. I can get out of it with one of my hidden blades heh every part off me is deadly hmm? What's happening light hmm... Green eyes,emerald eyes wait a minute... Gahhh!!! It's the women who knocked out the living crap out of me. Wonder what she is doing maybe she wants to skin me alive or something. Holy Cow she coming toward me just have too cut a little more. Huh what are you looking at exactly  :-\ 

She demands some answers from me asking why I was following her. I state that she looked like a spy acting all detached from the rest of the group. She orders me to state my name I tell it's not too kind to ask for other folks names witout saying your own. She tells me that she cannot reveal her name but to instead call her emerald.I say that for an enemy spy she is acting too nice. I ask her what she is going to do with me and what her role is with the Russian army. Emerald states that she has nothing to do with the Russians, but that in a matter of a hours everyone will die Russian or not. I ask her how is that possible we have been able to fight back.

She explains that someone in the Russian army is acting independently by calling forth the darkest demons from the pits of hell that even the most darkest of summoners will not attempt to contact and is infusing them with powerful technology beyond what we have now. She gives an example that if 2 gargoyle dogs were to take only 20 minutes to heal these new cyber dogs will only need half the time to recover if not less almost instant if their fresh on the field of battle. She states all we have are a couple of gargoyles, a reject from a b-list horror movie,legion, goofy skeletons, and some necromancer. The demons she described are so horrible that she fears to even mutter any names plus with technology infused making them stronger than both sides we will have no chance at all.

She asks if I will help her. With the guys fighting one battle and now another one starts I agree, but it just can't be the two of us doing this I ask. She says yes the less the better as to not draw any attention. She says she will release me,but by now I have already set myself free just wanted some information on her. She gets a little flustered by how easy I could have turned the tables on her I say that everyone has a bit of a surprise in them. One of the last few question I ask her is that does she know who is behind this like a name. She says she does not have a name but rather a location where this is suppose to happen. Also how is it that you were able to knock me out so quickly I am part griffin. She states that she too is a griffin as well and that those strikes would have killed anyone else. My mind is just about to implode and I get a little flustered myself. She says it's hard to take it all in but it's all true. It's odd, but I trust her she could have killed me after all. I ask for my walkie talkie so I can contact someone to give an update to what is happening.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2012, 10:03:58 AM »
*Superior dragoon hearing picks up the entire conversation.*

To myself: Hmm, that's not good.  I should do something about that.

*Has villa scientists research Chaos aspect, then sets the science rate to 100%, so it will only take 2 turns to research.*

*2 Turns later*

Villa scientists discover the lost ancient art of Chaos aspect.

*Screen pops up.*
New units: Pure Energy force shield (Defensive unit), Chaos guardian(PURE ENERGY SWORDS), Chaos tank (Hyper beam will rape those demons!)
New structure: Pure Energy force field (Triples the defenses of all Chaos units, Offensive and Defensive).

*Chaos Guardians are being made up of pure energy, the antithesis to the demons, who are made up of anti-matter.  When Matter (or, in this case, pure energy), comes into contact with anti-matter, they both explode.  Chaos tanks are an anti air and anti-vehicle, which will defeat any cheap demonic tank rush they would attempt.*

*Builds Pure Energy force field and 8 force shields, and 100 chaos guardians and 300 Chaos tanks.*

Alright, line up and do not fire until they come!  8)

Random bar Patron: Sir! We have just finished the anti-infantry defenses!  Ready to advance to the art tower on your orders!

Me: Good!  Alright, Group C, line up and follow me to the art tower!

*Group C has entered the art tower.*

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2012, 10:12:56 AM »
+2
*I dropped my overly large ammo pack and A-10 gun, and proceeded to the enemy camp to locate the captured NeoBelmont. Stealing a bottle of Vodka and an enemy uniform I do my best to blend in with the common soldiery. Having Russian blood in my veins helps with the disguise as it shows in my facial features. Moving ever so casually I spy out of the corner of my eye, a series of storage tents. Beside them is another tent that appears to be some sort of lab. moving inconspicuously I make my way to the lab. Once inside I pause in horror.*

"This is no ordinary lab..!"

*Symbols of unknown origin littered the inner walls of the tent. Designs so ancient and alien that the human mind cannot comprehend. And then, on the table right in front of me...*

"What the shit..!"

*My greatest horrors were realized*

"..the...NECRONOMICON!"

*Holding the infernal, dreaded and horrific tome in my shaking hands, I knew not what was going to happen next. The world around me goes dark and my breath reverses outwards from my mouth. Only in my collapsing mind could I ever even ask the question.*

(What have they done...)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 01:16:56 PM »
+1
*Senses pulsing dark energy in the forest.*

Dammit, X, I told you to go to the villa!  >:(

To a chaos Guardian: Teleport into the russian camp, retrieve X and the NECRONOMICON, and teleport them back here!

Chaos Guardian: I will not fail you.

*teleports*

*about 3 minutes later*

*Choas guardian teleports back with X and the NECRONOMICON.*

Good work guardian, that will be all.

To X: WHAT THE HELL MAN!  I TOLD YOU TO GO TO THE VILLA AND SET UP THE DEFENSES ON THE BACK PATH!  NOW GO DO THAT RIGHT NOW!.

*Teleports X back to the villa with his overly large ammo pack and A-10 gun*

Oh, right, gotta close those gates.  8)

*Using the power of the wind, I close the metal gates in the castle wall and the villa courtyard gates, too.

Now, for this book, what were they looking at last?

*Flips open book to dog eared page*

*IS ALARMED AND MORTIFIED*

O HORROR OF HORRORS!  THEY ARE GOING TO SUMMON ABADDON, MASTER OF THE ABYSS!

This is not good. *Closes Book*

Alright, were almost to the tower of ruin!

*Knocks the flaming mine cart off the track.*

Follow me!

*They enter the tower of ruin.*

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2012, 02:06:20 PM »
+2
*Meanwhile, in a castle far, far away...*

What do you mean you're looking for druids? You're more stoned than me, what the heck?!
*Knocks down the stormtrooper*

[a voice is heard from somewhere] "I sense a deep disturbance in the force..."
Would you idiots stop talking in riddles!
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
Yeah? how about some disturbance up yo @$$?
*takes out the glove. Big dude in weird black costume chops it off in a heartbeat.*
Oops! Wrong turn, I guess?
"You will join us or DIE"
Too bad I'm already dead, huh? See ya later alligator!
*shoves a grenade up his @$$ and flees*
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2012, 02:25:41 PM »
+1
Episode 2 - The Shores of Hell - level 2

After talking to superior dragoon over the walkie talkie Emerald and I go to the location of the true would be summoning location. Making sure to be careful to the location which is underground in the forest we see a man doing some odd gestures and saying odd things. He's starting it and with at least 10 gunman guarding him AK-47's and bullet proof vest. What are a swordsman and swordswoman to do? Simple take away their confidence of them using their guns. I see one of the gunmen moving away from the rest of the group and I take the moment to quickly get rid of him. I use my sabre to slash his throat and grab his AK before anything bad happens. After three more gunman come looking for him. Emerald and I using the element of surprise destroy the next three. Four down six more to go they are starting to get suspicious now they ready themselves, but it's too late Emerald and I use smokebombs and flash grenades to paralyze them we dispatch the remaining six easy. Afterwards there is a door we bust it down to see the man somethings happening?

A portal is starting to appear with out hesitation I pull out my colt and shoot him in order to stop the portal from opening, but at the last minute when it was about to close something came through. A snake monster is a major adversary of griffins. It does try to bite Emerald but I get in the way of slashing it, yet at the same time it bites me. I fall to the ground our griffin side activates with our hands changing color in the presence of poison. She give the snake the killing blow, but we have to get out of here the TNT we have placed will destroy this place. We just keep on moving till we hear a bang that is sure to gather some attention.

Afterwards we go back into the house she that I was tied up in. She gives me some special anti-venom. I feel much better,but due to the intake of poison I got I am out of the battle. I ask her to radio someone to report what has happened and she agrees. In the end I at least got a cute girl that is half griffin and who knows it just might get a little primeval after all is done like some kind of movie I tell ya  ;) No dark being will come out at least I hope not, but what if there were more than one summoning spot to call them from?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 02:29:05 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2012, 03:19:33 PM »
+1
*Meanwhile, in the Underground Tunnel*

Mobius: Where the hell are the Russians?  I'm getting bored already killing the giant spiders.  I better get a free tab for this, dragoon.

*Meanwhile, in the Underground waterway*

Harrycombs:  *whistles* Hmm, the Russians haven't got this far yet, maybe the guys at the villa will be able to kill all of them off?  I can't fathom how Sulaco could be defeated by whoever makes it that far to him.  Oh well. *Twiddles thumbs*

*Meanwhile, in front of the hedge maze back gate*

X: well, the barricade is set up and there's no fucking way the russians are coming in the back door.

*Meanwhile back at the ranch-I mean, the tower of ruin*

STUPID FUCKING CRUMBLING FLOORS! GOD!

*Kills more zombies*

I have to do this stupid puzzle all over again!  >:(

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2012, 07:37:13 PM »
+1
I feel a lot better not just emotionally, but physically as well. Yet I am still not ready for battle and it's still raining hard guess I have to lick my wounds  >:( I ask Emerald if she has some super healing medicine. She just laughs at me  :-[ She states that all what I should do is just rest. Even if I am not in fighting shape I can do something. Radio can someone hear me over?
(click to show/hide)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2012, 07:49:55 PM »
*Picks up walk-talkie*

This is Highwind, over

NeoBelmont: Can I help you with anything?

Me: You can help guide me and my group through the tower of ruin, Seriously, NOT AGAIN!

*Floor crumples as I and the group fall through again.*

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2012, 04:19:44 PM »
+1
*Picks up walk-talkie*

This is Highwind, over

NeoBelmont: Can I help you with anything?

Me: You can help guide me and my group through the tower of ruin, Seriously, NOT AGAIN!

*Floor crumples as I and the group fall through again.*

Gives highwind instructions on how to get out of there. Now proceed with what you were doing.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2012, 09:34:48 PM »
+1
*Kills zombies and starts the puzzle over, this time being successful.*

My group then comes out to the rising platform room.

Oh fuck.  >:(

*Right pillar, right pillar, left pillar, right pillar, left pillar, left pillar*

Highwind and the group master the puzzle and enter the tower of science.

Offline Green Stranger

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2012, 01:03:18 AM »
+1
*Takes a steaming shit on your keyboard so you can stop typing*  ;D

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2012, 09:59:17 AM »
+1
(Inside the Tower of Science)

Spotting something in the corner of his eye, X runs on over to the far wall of the chamber.

"SA-WEEEET!!"

X drops his current weapon of choice.

"Iv'e been blinded..."

Picks up experimental laser rifle.

"With SCIENCE!!!"
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2012, 10:19:03 AM »
Wow, you killed off most of the enemies attacking the rear gate?

Eh, Those 5 Demonic machine gunners should be able to handle the rest.

*finds secret passage*

Through here, guys!

*Goes through the secret passage*

*Kills lizardmen in the way*

*arrives at the other Tower of science entrance*

It looks just like the area when we entered the tower

*Highwind and the group exit the tower of science*

The Castle center elevator shaft is ahead.  Going down!

*Highwind and group C have enter the castle center.*

*Takes a steaming shit on your keyboard so you can stop typing*  ;D

Look, if your just posting in this topic to be an ass, please don't.  >:(

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2012, 03:50:07 PM »
*Gets out of elevator*

*Eldar farseer walk toward me*

Farseer: We have built up the base and sacrificed an eldar patriarch, the avatar of Khaine isabout to be summoned!

Me: Good, keep him in the base around the elevator, can't let the russians outflank us and get past the castle center.

X: I'm going to go set up a barricade at the castle center entrance, this new laser rifle should work wonders!  You hold onto Sasha for me and let NO ONE TOUCH HER, GOT IT?

Me: Ok

*X goes and sets up the barricade, In front of a fully upgraded Eldar strategic point.*

Hmm, the balcony upstairs is of concern to me, hold on a second.

*Goes up the stairs, through the balcony doors and sets up anti air and anti-infantry defenses.*

That should do it.  8)

*Goes back down*

Farseer: The avatar of Khaine has been summoned!

*A bright red glow surrounds the area.*

Avatar: I AM KAELA MENSHA KHAINE!

Me: Good, now I'll go set up defenses in the next room.

*Goes and sets up the defenses*

To myself: Chainsaw Frankenstein and the 2 gargoyle dogs are healed by now, now all we have to do is let the russians try to kill legion and get the castle gate open.

Meinwhile.....

*In russian*: "Target Acquired, we have a lock on on legion. FIRE!"
*Russian Cruisers and submarines in the black see fire all of their cruise missiles at legion*

BOOM!

LEGION: SHREEK!

*LEGION'S corpse shield falls off, revealing the core.  It fires off lightning bolts, killing a third of the russian army.  The rest of the cruise missile's  hit legion, finally killing it.*

*Legion's remians fall onto the Castle wall, crushing and killing the twin bone dragons.*

Russians paratroopers are airdropping onto the castle wall!

They land and activate both switches, opening the metal gates.

Their elite soldiers scale the wall and operate the mechanism to lower the drawbridge.

The castle wall has fallen to the russians and they are ready to invade the villa, however, the remaining howitzers were destroyed by the were creatures of the forest of silence, and they were teleported to the villa hedge maze as a stop-gap measure to slow the Russians down even more.

The russians are now filling into the castle wall, lining up into 3 columns, and waiting for the orders to advance.

Soviet bear: RooArR!!!!
They cross the threshold into the villa.

GROAWWL!

THE 5 CERBERUS' attack the advancing russians!

They mow down a bunch of the troops, before the soviet bear kills them.

The first gate opens, and the russians try to advance!
GROAWWL!

7 more Cerberus' attack the adavncing enemy!

They kill the remainder of the first 2 columns, and half of the 3rd column before the bear kills all of them off.

The second gate opens!

They advance through to the courtyard.

The cannon fodder, I mean, random bar patrons, open fire on them!

They kill off the last advance column, but only 5 of them survived the attack.  But they are no mach for the bear, which is invulnerable to their gunfire, and rips out their throats.

More Russian troops are filing into the villa courtyard now, and line up behind the giant bear, who is using itself as a battering ram to bust open the villa foyer door, which is locked, barred, and all the heavy furniture is stack up behind it. The door budges a little, but does not break.  Sinful, who is in charge of the villa garrison, gives a signal for everyone to not fire until the door breaks open.  In the villa rose garden and the hallway that leads to it, sharpshooters are taking potshots at the russian's in the courtyard, causing them to run for cover behind the gravestones.  Rosa stops watering the roses and goes through the villa to the library, where she locks the door behind her and activates a secret passageway behind the wall bookcase that goes to the castle center.  She then goes through it, arrives in the castle center, and goes to Highwind and informs him that the russian's killed legion, opened the gate, and killed all the Cerberus and are now using the giant soviet bear to break down the villa foyer door.

Me: Good thing that dracula's magic kills the cruise missiles, otherwise, they would just bomb us off the face of the earth.  They will hold them off, but many russians will advance to the underground tunnel and also the waterway, but the group that makes it to the outer wall will all be killed off by the anti-infantry defenses and the Chaos guardian army stationed there.

Do not worry, Rosa, everything is going to plan, now take refuge in the castle center library.

*Rosa departs and goes to the library.*
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 11:49:03 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Tags: