Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Media Cash in Day  (Read 1918 times)

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« on: September 11, 2011, 01:29:49 PM »
Happy Media Cash in Day!
remember 9/11? Be sure to spend your money on more useless memorabilia!
Made possible by the Deaths of thousands of People!
Every Year its the same thing....

Only the American Media Can Take a National Disaster into a Massive media Cash-in!

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 02:00:32 PM »
There are people making money out of selling 9/11 memorabilia? Well, it's not really surprising.
You know what they say, one person's disaster is another one's paycheck.

If there is a thing people should learn from the attacks is that the enemy is not "somewhere, far away".
The enemy is right beside you, among you. He has a sick mind and is filled with hatred for those unlike him.
Terrorism is not an occupation, it's a state of mind. It's the will to enforce your belief upon other through violence.

Rest in peace victims of 9/11
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 03:02:46 PM »
If there is a thing people should learn from the attacks is that the enemy is not "somewhere, far away".
The enemy is right beside you, among you. He has a sick mind and is filled with hatred for those unlike him.
Terrorism is not an occupation, it's a state of mind. It's the will to enforce your belief upon other through violence.

Exactly. A lot of people out there in the world don't get this. It's really sad.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 03:30:34 PM »
Exactly. A lot of people out there in the world don't get this. It's really sad.

As that War-Bent Idiot "Dubya" would say "Terrorism is an act of terror!"
using that logic every horror movie in the world is made by terrorists.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Tags: