Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Gamespy shutting down  (Read 1968 times)

Offline MathUser

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Gamespy shutting down
« on: February 21, 2013, 11:43:23 AM »
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/02/21/ign-layoffs/

I dunno if this means anything to the main site of CVD, but the mp3 downloads seem to be offline. Anyone know where I can get the Saturn SOTN exclusive music at?

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 05:18:07 PM »

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 07:03:39 PM »
the Castlevania Dungeon has been safely moved from Gamespy years ago.
It just 'looks' like nothing's happened but really, it doesn't need it.

I'm concerned about download links though, as I'm not sure Kurt migrated stuff to Mediafire or something.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline MathUser

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Re: Gamespy shutting down
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 09:14:34 AM »
If you guys did reupload all the stuff to mediafire, wouldn't it be easier to upload song collections in zip's? Or would you wanna go through the effort of uploading individual mp3's?

Offline FireSeraphim

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 09:22:54 AM »
Personally I would just hot link the equivalent files from Mr. P's Castlevania realm. He has all the songs in the entire series, including the saturn exclusive music for CVSOTN.

Tags:

anything