Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Digital Download Sales  (Read 57585 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: June 18, 2013, 02:17:27 PM »
Might as well make a mega-thread.

So following up on a few threads, including the one where Shadow of the Ninja is free to play FOREVER on Steam, you now can get Torchlight free for the next couple days on GOG.com in addition to them having a 50% off summer sale and more announcements to come (big savings and possibly more free games). I just nabbed System Shock 2 for five bucks.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 11:55:28 AM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 02:28:17 PM »
I got the complete nwn2 for 10$ on gog today too

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
GOG.com Independence Day / 4th of July / Summer Sale
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 04:42:52 PM »
So this site is having some ridiculously cheap games and game bundles until tomorrow.

So I picked up Fez, Retro City Rampage, the Deus Ex bundle, and the Kain & Raziel bundle.
GAMES YO! xD
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
Re: GOG.com Independence Day / 4th of July / Summer Sale
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 10:31:39 AM »
Dammit, Jorge!

I picked up Fez and System Shock 2. They also updated Thief Gold and Thief II: The Metal Age so that the cutscenes and mission briefings finally work, and you can get up to pretty high widescreen resolutions. I'm looking forward to revisiting these two games after over a decade.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 01:48:47 PM »
Yeah weren't you "DarkProjectThief" long ago?
You think I should sticky your thread, perhaps?  Not a bad Idea, no?
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 02:03:14 PM »
Mayhaps. For a while we had a number of GOG and/or Steam sale threads popping up, hence the mega-thread.

Yeah, DarkProjectThief was an old AIM handle and I used a lot of images from the games as avatars and sigs and stuff. Huge fan of those two games; System Shock 2 is by the same people and I've been meaning to play through it for a long time.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: GoG/Steam/Gamefly Sales Events MegaThread
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 02:58:57 PM »
Ok, thread merged, renamed, and Staked on top.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2013, 02:41:55 PM »
Oh my cack, y'all are missing out for having not bought the first two Thief games during this sale. Stuff like BioShock gets too much praise by comparison when it comes to immersive ways to tell a story in a first-person game, in my opinion. Even though it's the same scenario writer, I feel that Ken Levine shouldn't have strayed from the conventions set up by the other Looking Glass Studios developers for Thief; he copied DOOM 3 instead, which is unfortunate.

The only trouble with the first two games (or maybe it's just the first, I can't remember) is that playing on the hardest difficulty, you can't kill any guards, and sometimes ya REALLY just wanna off one or two of 'em! Especially if you're spotted, because your only options are to run away and hide or reload. I want some sword fights, dammit!

Reason I play on the hardest setting is you're given more fun mission objectives which are really satisfying to fulfill.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2013, 05:44:03 PM »
I bought 'em! :D
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2013, 06:12:52 PM »
Coolbeanz, dewd. o .o You'll have to post impressions when you play 'em.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2013, 09:09:58 AM »
Bioshock Infinite for PC Deal by GreenMan Gaming

Apply the coupon below to get $5 off of the asking price from the site.
Green Man Gaming has BioShock Infinite (PC) for $24 when you apply coupon code GMG20-F202F-UI40F at checkout.

To recap:
Price when the game first came out: $59.99. (And that's still the price at most retail outlets.)
GreenMan Gaming Price: $29.99
Price after Coupon: $24.99!

Once you're done, the game goes on your Steam lineup.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 10:12:14 AM by Jorge D. Fuentes »
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2013, 07:48:54 PM »
Steam Summer Sale has started. I picked up Civ5 and DA:O for like 38$ today!

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
Re: GOG/Steam/Humble Bundle/etc. Sales Mega-Thread!
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2013, 03:38:40 PM »
Sine Mora, the shoot 'em up co-developed by grasshopper manufacture with music by Akira Yamaoka, is a whopping $2.49 on Steam right now.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 03:43:41 PM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2013, 05:27:37 PM »
https://www.humblebundle.com/
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Check this:
A purchase of $1 or more gets you Origin* keys for all the games, and you can also get Steam keys for Dead Space, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box, Medal of Honor, and Mirror's Edge! Beat the average to also get The Sims 3, two expansion packs in The Sims 3 Starter Pack, and Battlefield 3.

*Note: This bundle provides Origin keys for all the games on Windows, with The Sims 3 also available on Mac. Select games also come with Steam keys.

The average is $4.68 at the moment!  :o
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Almost free games on Humble Bundle!!!
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2013, 05:45:00 PM »
+1
You know there's a Steam/GoG/HumbleBundle thread, right?
It's stickied on top of this board...

You must obey Da Rulez!

Tags:

anything