Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Chronicles - Dracula's Curse  (Read 273953 times)

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Castlevania Chronicles - Dracula's Curse
« Reply #720 on: December 17, 2014, 05:17:46 PM »
Alright. I trust you. *squints eyes at WarMachine*
lol good man  ;)
But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!!!!!!!!

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
« Reply #721 on: December 19, 2014, 06:46:56 PM »
Hey guys, I meant to post this up on here ealier today but had some excitement going on lol. I found out that Megadeth is on the hunt for a new lead guitar player so I spent the day tracking down contact info and I sent out an email to see what happens.  Megadeth is one of my biggest influences and one of the reasons why I wanted to pickup guitar in the first place. So wish me luck!! 8) but now I got the part you dont care about out of the way hahaha I finished up the last track that I posted on here. I added a custom section to extend it out a bit so here the finished version is, hope you guys like it! :

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/4loa3ngn93g7skt/Reaver_of_Evil_-_Trevor's_Theme(full).mp3

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #722 on: December 19, 2014, 06:54:34 PM »
Hey guys, I meant to post this up on here ealier today but had some excitement going on lol. I found out that Megadeth is on the hunt for a new lead guitar player so I spent the day tracking down contact info and I sent out an email to see what happens.  Megadeth is one of my biggest influences and one of the reasons why I wanted to pickup guitar in the first place. So wish me luck!! 8)

Seriously??? I say go for it if it works out!
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #723 on: December 19, 2014, 07:16:49 PM »
Thanks dude! Oh I definitely will! Hell, even if it would be just for a minute id love it and itd be worth it!

Offline eryson

• The Fangaems Connoisseur
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: DraculaXX (SNES)
« Reply #724 on: December 21, 2014, 03:53:37 AM »
Hell yeah man, we root for you!
By the way, excellent music.

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #725 on: December 21, 2014, 05:47:53 AM »
Hell yeah man, we root for you!
By the way, excellent music.
thanks eryson  8)

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #726 on: December 30, 2014, 12:18:52 PM »
Hey folks, happy early new years!  ;D I've got until the 5th off from work so hopefully if everything goes smoothly i'll have the game ready to roll by then :) With that said, as most of you have heard me talk about i'm remastering a majority of the OST since i've gotten new gear/better with mixing etc lol, so with that, i've just wrapped up another track for you guys to check out :)

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/fzd65fil4zif9eu/The_Cleaver_of_Souls_-_Vampire_Killer.mp3

Im REALLY happy with this new orchestra setup i have, it's allowing me to add the moody edge that IMO has been missing from the start.  Hope you all enjoy!  8)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #727 on: December 30, 2014, 04:55:21 PM »
Nice tune  :)  It's also nice that you didn't put that annoying pause in there like Konami did with Rondo's version of Vampirekiller  :P
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #728 on: December 31, 2014, 08:35:35 AM »
Right balance of rock and orchestra. Especially love the outro...

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #729 on: January 01, 2015, 09:37:15 AM »
Thanks guys  ;D

Offline SabinFigaro

• Hunter in Training
  • What a horrible day to go to work..
    • Awards
« Reply #730 on: January 02, 2015, 10:57:22 AM »
I thought the ost that was already in place was excellent, but this is ear candy. Can't wait!

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #731 on: January 08, 2015, 10:21:34 AM »
I thought the ost that was already in place was excellent, but this is ear candy. Can't wait!
Hahaha, thanks Sabin  ;D Well then here's some more for you guys  8) I wanted a track that doesn't get a whole lot of love - at least compared to the more popular ones.  And i needed something to trade out the track for terror tower stage because i've always HATED that song (i know, i know, blasphemy but i can't help it no matter how hard i try lol) so i remixed and changed up Treasury Room from Super Castlevania IV  ;D

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/uxi94kat5ihsfad/Vertigo_-_Treasury_Tower.mp3

Enjoy!

EDIT: Sorry guys, had the short version on there before lol, the right ones on there now!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 10:26:49 AM by BMC_War Machine »

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #732 on: January 08, 2015, 10:34:48 AM »
Really nice, you're improving your sound. :)

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #733 on: January 08, 2015, 10:38:50 AM »
Thanks man  8) i think the harpsicord could stand to be a touch louder when the guitars come in on the first run but other than that I'm pretty happy with how it turned out  ;D

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #734 on: January 09, 2015, 07:59:22 PM »
Yeah, your new sound setup sound's much more improved. Good balance of the guitar and orchestra parts, nothing too overbearing.

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Tags:

anything