Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Vandal Hearts!  (Read 2538 times)

2D

Vandal Hearts!
« on: March 02, 2009, 04:17:08 PM »
The first Vandal Hearts game is absolutely phenomenal, one of my favorite Playstation games of all time. It was such a simple game in theory, none of this wild, in-depth crap that games seemingly have to include these days. I never got around to playing Vandal Hearts II, however. Any good?

So, any fans of the first game on here?

(Just thinking of it... Ironically Konami made all 3 of my favorite Playstation games; Metal Gear Solid, SotN, and Vandal Hearts. Thanks, big K.)

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 01:18:59 PM »
wow, no love for suikoden?

I liked them both, though I never beat the 2nd. The battle system is different, its still turn based but it definitely isn't like the first one. You move and the enemy move at the same time.

I haven't beaten it et, and I doubt I will, I keep on dropping it and restarting it. But I hear the story is a lot better than the first. You also don't become invincible.

Tags: